• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton N'Jie

Fcuk me I do not get some people on here. The guy is rapid, someone we have not had for a long time, who looks like he can finish incredibly well, dribble with the ball and also has an eye for a pass. He should do fine in the premier league.

We haven't even signed the guy and people want rid of him already hahaha
The problem is that we didn't sign one of history's most overrated players ever, who failed in epic style at a medicore Italian club. He's obviously much better than whoever we sign.....

Looks to be done. Hope he does well here. He at least offers options in 3 different positions. Offers something different to any striker we've had.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Clinton-njie-lyon-cinq-ans-a-tottenham/581659?

Absent from training Olympique Lyonnais on Thursday morning , the attacker Clinton Njie ( 21 ) flew at the same time for London. In the afternoon , the Cameroon international has spent the early part of his medical with Tottenham who found an agreement on Monday with OL for a transfer which the allowance is 14 M € (+ 3M € bonus ) .

After completing the medical examination , it should commit Friday for five seasons with the Spurs. The London club hoped to formalize its transfer very quickly in order to align to receipt of Stoke City Saturday ( 16.00) . But it is unlikely that Njie gets his work permit by then . His signature in the Premier League will , in any case, allow him to multiply his salary by six (from 30 000 euros gross monthly to 180,000 ) . Negotiations on the revaluation at OL failed in recent weeks.

Absent from training Olympique Lyonnais on Thursday morning , the attacker Clinton Njie ( 21 ) flew at the same time for London. In the afternoon , the Cameroon international has spent the early part of his medical with Tottenham who found an agreement on Monday with OL for a transfer which the allowance is 14 M € (+ 3M € bonus ) .

After completing the medical examination , it should commit Friday for five seasons with the Spurs. The London club hoped to formalize its transfer very quickly in order to align to receipt of Stoke City Saturday ( 16.00) . But it is unlikely that Njie gets his work permit by then . His signature in the Premier League will , in any case, allow him to multiply his salary by six (from 30 000 euros gross monthly to 180,000 ) . Negotiations on the revaluation at OL failed in recent weeks.

Assuming the rumoured ~ €15m fee for Soldado is true; this basically looks like we're getting a highly rated 22 year old in exchange for a 30 year old who (as much as I liked him in terms of personality) simply failed to produce at Spurs. And N'jie's ~ £30k / week salary is likely close to half what we were paying Soldado.

So yes, we're making a loss on Soldado (exactly how much is debatable depending on what "add ons" were paid). But in terms of this summer's transfer business; this looks like a very good move.

I think I remember him at the ACON, his name rings a bell. Apart from that I cannot say that I have seen him much as I give French football a proper wide berth.. so will give it till the end of the season on what I think of him I think.

OS only just got around to announcing our two loanees to Rangers. Tomorrow at earliest. Would expect him to be in the stands on Saturday though.

Back