• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton N'Jie

Difference is that kane can still pick out a pass and is a work horse.

Don't know much about this guy and I'm not knocking him but in my opinion his youtube vids do not seem to indicate that he is much of a footballer, rather someone getting by due to athletic ability. Not always a bad thing but I've seen this type of player being most frustrating.
Not even faint praise.

Last edited:
I watched numerous videos on You Tube -not all related to Clinton Njie I have to admit - but the ones I did watch indicated to me that he is quick (from a stationary start), direct, gets in the box (particularly important), composed in front of goal. All attributes we could do with.

Most attacking players will have "bad" moments on match videos, but if you have 30 moments of poor control, misplaced passes and mistakes, one goal and one assist. And win 2-1 how do you evaluate the contribution of that player.

Agree with Grimsby all the way. Give the lad a chance at least. Immature, perhaps, but seems eager and pacey, could become great with time.

I think it will help him that he's coming to a team with a settled attack already in place, whatever you think of the individuals we had a good goal scoring record last season and they've all been here two years now, so he won't be thrown in at the deep end with several players in the same situation. Should help his settling in

He isn't in training today according to Lyons english fan twitter account and some youth player has confirmed he is on the way too London.

Bobby and Clint can wave to each other as their planes cross each other over the English Channel

Fcuk me I do not get some people on here. The guy is rapid, someone we have not had for a long time, who looks like he can finish incredibly well, dribble with the ball and also has an eye for a pass. He should do fine in the premier league.

We haven't even signed the guy and people want rid of him already hahaha

Last edited:
Back