• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Remember when Pardew signed that eight year contract at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. It's got two and a half years to run.
I thought that was weighed in Saudi Sportswashing Machine's favour (they have the option of the 8 years, while they could feck him off for minimal comp) due to an alleged gambling debt.

I think thats the case with any job he takes from here on, Madrid arent really an exception like that.

On a sporting front, however, he stands a much better chance of success elsewhere.

Unless Madrid have a brand new MO of employing patience and allowing a manager time to build something...

I think thats the case with any job he takes from here on, Madrid arent really an exception like that.

On a sporting front, however, he stands a much better chance of success elsewhere.

Unless Madrid have a brand new MO of employing patience and allowing a manager time to build something...
There aren't exactly a host of other top clubs in the world that are more successful than Real Madrid.

That is a jaw dropping figure, and quite simply disgusting.

People saying that because the fee its not as it seems but thats just fluff. Its what that figure means to the game because he is now paid an amount that sets a benchmark for players of his standard. Other players won't look at his salary and think "Oh its ok he got that because of no fee" they will all be sniffing to negotiate their own little deals.

Footballs just one crazy arse game now

I wonder what those playing for united that are on 40k, think about that some sulking arm flabbber is on 10 times as much. I would be fuming!

I wonder what those playing for united that are on 40k, think about that some sulking arm flabbber is on 10 times as much. I would be fuming!

Even Pogba will be fuming

People talk about us being behind the world in paying wages but its made so much harder by clubs paying miles above the standard.

I think you'll see a lot more top players just running down their contracts and getting huge money.

Think about the very best players, their club can't afford to replace them (how would we do that with Kane for example?), they can't afford to drop them (they are too good and contribute too much, again would we drop Kane whilst he gets 25-30 league goals?). A lot of agents now are going to be advising the "irreplaceable" stars to just run the contract down and get a ridiculous money move, where in effect the player pockets the transfer fee that would have gone to the club, plus a high wage, to make a mega wage (like Sanchez).

I think Sanchez ended up in this position in a happy accident, where the move he wanted maybe a year or two ago didn't happen and Arsenal have bungled the handling of the whole thing. But seeing the money he is going to get will surely make the agents of other top players see the path to insane riches.

Back