• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Has to be said, too, that the League Cup is a good one to win. Earns the same reward as the FA Cup but is played during a more convenient time frame since it doesn't clog up the schedule during the final months. Doesn't take a long run either to make the final. Win it and your team and supporters' confidence can build for the critical stages of the league or other cup run-ins. Gets the media looking at you and your players in a positive light.

Yeah, I'm envious.

if anyone needs evidence of that they should look at how much his CL winning Porto and Inter sides were assembled for compared to the dominant clubs of the time

Spot on, for what ever reason some fans seem to have a blind spot when it comes to giving praise to Jose.

I don't think anyone has questioned his ability to win trophies.

His ability to make teams implode within 3 years is also up there with the best.

I don't think anyone has questioned his ability to win trophies.

His ability to make teams implode within 3 years is also up there with the best.

i'm not saying there is nothing to that, but Chelsea (first time) and Madrid both built on his work to win the CL soon after

i'm not saying there is nothing to that, but Chelsea (first time) and Madrid both built on his work to win the CL soon after

Inter's squad was in their 30s and they didn't have the money to fix that. The attitude of the players usually return to normal once he's gone though.

Question:

Would you prefer:-

1) We (Spurs) finish in the top 3 AND Manure finish outside the top 4 again

2) We (Spurs) finish in the top 3 AND win the FA Cup AND Manure finish outside the top 4 again BUT ALSO win the Europa League?

Question:

2) We (Spurs) finish in the top 3 AND win the FA Cup AND Manure finish outside the top 4 again BUT ALSO win the Europa League?

as long as we get CL...

seeing as we are no longer in it i'd rather see Zlatan lift it than anyone else

Question:

#2. This would mean we secure CL AND win a trophy.
Whilst it's always good to see/imagine certain other clubs failing (as in option #1) the fortunes of THFC have to come first and foremost above anything else.

I suppose Ibrahimovic should be thankful that Mingus didn't catch him quite as well in the head as he did to Lovren...

Does that rule where if you appeal a ban and are unsuccessful you get another match added to the ban still exist?
(or did I imagine this rule altogether)

Apparently it's all the refs fault, if he had sent Mings off he wouldn't have been able to head Zlatan elbow. I hope the FA issue a public apology to Ibrahimovic and award United some points for this slur on them and their player.

Back