• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Always makes me laugh when i hear some fans say what a brick manager Jose is, i posted on here early last year that IF Jose was given the job it would not be long before they start winning things again. He has his first trophy and is through to the last 16 of the Europa, 5th place in the Prem and in the running for the top four. But he is a brick manager.

Always makes me laugh when i hear some fans say what a brick manager Jose is, i posted on here early last year that IF Jose was given the job it would not be long before they start winning things again. He has his first trophy and is through to the last 16 of the Europa, 5th place in the Prem and in the running for the top four. But he is a brick manager.

Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, the guy just wins things over and over. A few months back a few of their fans were willing to sack him, now he's won his first trophy. The guy is a winner, unfortunately.

Also, LVG won the FA Cup and finished 5th -- he was lambasted for rubbish football and under-achievement.

Jose wins the league cup, probably won't finish higher than 5th and added £170m or so of spending to LVG's squad and he is the toast of the town.

IMO, they don't look any better than they did under LVG, aside from adding Ibrahimovic. Stick Zlatan upfront for LVG's team and they'd probably be doing better than they have done under Jose so far.

Also, LVG won the FA Cup and finished 5th -- he was lambasted for rubbish football and under-achievement.

Jose wins the league cup, probably won't finish higher than 5th and added £170m or so of spending to LVG's squad and he is the toast of the town.

IMO, they don't look any better than they did under LVG, aside from adding Ibrahimovic. Stick Zlatan upfront for LVG's team and they'd probably be doing better than they have done under Jose so far.

Well Stop! Hammer time but i have family members who are all ST holders at Utd and they say they are playing a lot better now then they were at the end of LVG reign.

Well Stop! Hammer time but i have family members who are all ST holders at Utd and they say they are playing a lot better now then they were at the end of LVG reign.

All about perceptions though, for me yesterdays performance was down there with the worst of LVGs just they got the breaks, but people seem willing to take things with Jose they would not with LVG.

All about perceptions though, for me yesterdays performance was down there with the worst of LVGs just they got the breaks, but people seem willing to take things with Jose they would not with LVG.

Maybe, but there are also a lot of fans who can not see past the end of their nose when it comes to Jose. As Daisuk says the guy is a winner and has the trophys to show it.

Maybe, but there are also a lot of fans who can not see past the end of their nose when it comes to Jose. As Daisuk says the guy is a winner and has the trophys to show it.

He sure does, but I feel Jose is being judged on less than Poch for example, yet he is at Man United and spent a brick load of cash. The League Cup for Man United is not enough, sorry

He sure does, but I feel Jose is being judged on less than Poch for example, yet he is at Man United and spent a brick load of cash. The League Cup for Man United is not enough, sorry

I understand your point, as you say its not enough (yet) but they will be others eventually i would imagine.

Anyone who can get a team in the top half of the table with Smalling playing in it is a very good manager, I'm an expert when it comes to identifying brick centrehalves as I have been following Spurs for 60 years and have seen some of the worst.

Mourinho knows how to win the big games

He would happily park the bus if a draw was enough

Likewise he will throw on more attackers if chasing

Doesn't always win you the league but so effective in cups with decent players

Back