• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

that's probably it for LvG, he'll be gone tomorrow imo, going out of the secondary continental competition to that level of opposition

Manchester United's lowest moment in half a century

that's probably it for LvG, he'll be gone tomorrow imo, going out of the secondary continental competition to that level of opposition

Manchester United's lowest moment in half a century

I still think they'll wait until CL qualification is off.

From Redcafe:

Our WB is the striker
Our Winger (Lingard) is the AM
Our Priced AM is the winger
Our striker is the winger
Our winger is the winger, where the winger gets shifted into I don't know where
Our DM is a CB
Our CB is a DM

Well fecking done

And to think...he could have been ours

IBM-Bionic-Body-Armor-Dodges-Bullets-2.jpg

Mata on the wing was a weird one as he was going backwards all game, but Young at the point of the attack was more baffling. I think LVG is trying to get his contract paid up.

A had a quick peek on redcafe and I was enveloped in a warm blanket of schadenfraude.

My United supporting mate said to me:

"You're lucky we just decided to let you have your little season"

As I said back:

"You're lucky you have De Gea otherwise you'd be in the bottom half! But your lucks running out and the only thing separating you from the likes of Swansea is of to Real Madrid!"

Privately though I do think that unfortunately United became massive at the point of history that means they have so much financial clout they will have to bounce back to how the used to be eventually.

I think next season if they have Mourinho they should be in a much happier place. I imagine they'll get him and won't have to work this hard for top four whilst he's boss. They will have to make a lot of changes of course but I can't see them being in this rut forever.

I am hoping I don't have to read any more stories of 'Poch to United' after today. Granted Van Gaal is playing just about every player bar De Gea out of position but why the feck would he want to go there? Of course they are a massive club, much bigger than us, but on the pitch there is no doubt we are better than them.

I am hoping I don't have to read any more stories of 'Poch to United' after today. Granted Van Gaal is playing just about every player bar De Gea out of position but why the feck would he want to go there? Of course they are a massive club, much bigger than us, but on the pitch there is no doubt we are better than them.

No club is bigger than us ;)

They do have a lot of talented youngsters - Marital, Rashford, Lindgard, Fosu-Mensah, Januzaj, Depay and Shaw could develop into excellent players under the right guidance. I would think that a good manager would also get more out of the likes of Mata, Schneiderlin and Jones in the same way that Poch was able to turn around the careers of Rose, Dembele and Vertonghen when it seemed as though they were all going backwards...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...superior-Tottenham-claims-Louis-van-Gaal.html

Is it just me or are LVG and AVB both very, very similar managers? The kind of boss who people lament as a 'tactical genius' when in reality they play dull, boring defensive football and rely on one or two star players to propel them to a better position than they really ever deserve to be in.

I also find it comical that LVG says you can't base things on one game. We're not basing things on one game, we're basing it on a whole season of you being behind us. And, if anything, if United are much better than us isn't he only highlighting what a terrible job he has done?

I bet United fans can't wait to rid themselves of that laughing stock. To think I actually wanted him to take over!

He's absolutely fudging deluded if those quotes are accurate.. Embarrassing, unprofessional, sore loser!

Massive bullet dodged...

I think you'll have to endure those stories until the point where United hire someone else. The result in our game against them really changed nothing in that regard.

They do have a lot of talented youngsters - Marital, Rashford, Lindgard, Fosu-Mensah, Januzaj, Depay and Shaw could develop into excellent players under the right guidance. I would think that a good manager would also get more out of the likes of Mata, Schneiderlin and Jones in the same way that Poch was able to turn around the careers of Rose, Dembele and Vertonghen when it seemed as though they were all going backwards...

No doubt Poch would be a very good fit for United. Let's just hope he prefers continuing his work with us instead of starting from scratch at United.

He's absolutely fudgeing deluded if those quotes are accurate.. Embarrassing, unprofessional, sore loser!

Massive bullet dodged...

Even more amusing he is obvious extension of what he is saying is that he is a big failure. What sort of manager spends so much money at such a big club and ends up competing with West Ham for fifth?

Those two are a perfect example of what happens to the majority of youngsters at united, great initial appearance/performance, two years on, they are worse players than when they started.

Truth is, the difference between them and a mid table finish this season is Da Gea.

The question is, what good (and they need more than good) manager would take them if they are only in Europa, with the pressure of "must deliver CL" when you will have vastly improved City, Chelsea, Pool in addition to us & Scum?

Was Walker's own goal one of them...?
Good question. I don't know if that counts as a shot on target for them. I suppose it does. In which case they've had just 1 self-created shot on target over the two games. I'm sure they're proud of it, being the 'bigger' club and all that.

Back