• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I love how the press are saying United will 'cash in' on Antony this summer... like anyone will pay any kind of fee for him lol!

You can call it now, He'll have 2 or 3 seasons out on loan, until his contract runs out

I love how the press are saying United will 'cash in' on Antony this summer... like anyone will pay any kind of fee for him lol!

You can call it now, He'll have 2 or 3 seasons out on loan, until his contract runs out
Same as Sancho, £170m down the drain

Not sure if this has been posted before but I was shown it for a laugh today. Thought I'd share.
I'm not one for "the manager needs to tell the players some home truths" school of thought but I do struggle to understand how Erik Ten Hag doesn't bench him for a few games after that. Ditto Bruno Fernandes at Anfield last year.

Those two lads are a disgrace to their profession. That video is a player not meeting the most basic demand of any footballer.

I'm not one for "the manager needs to tell the players some home truths" school of thought but I do struggle to understand how Erik Ten Hag doesn't bench him for a few games after that. Ditto Bruno Fernandes at Anfield last year.

Those two lads are a disgrace to their profession. That video is a player not meeting the most basic demand of any footballer.

Ten Hag and the United fan base are convinced Fernandonkey is a worthy captain and one of the hardest working players in the squad!

No wonder they're a total mess.

Ten Hag and the United fan base are convinced Fernandonkey is a worthy captain and one of the hardest working players in the squad!

No wonder they're a total mess.

He wouldn't be my choice as captain but he's their most important player and probably wants to win more than any of the others apart from when they're 2 down and he gives up.

That dive from Rashford before the equaliser was disgraceful, he could have taken the ball and even if he lost out or it goes out of play, it's probably going top give Utd a chance to reset. Scores THAT goal but will be remembered for going down like a whoopsie and giving the ball back to City to go and score. Muppet.

Last edited:
That dive from Rashford before the equaliser was disgraceful, he could have taken the ball and even if he lost out or it goes out of play, it's probably going top give Utd a chance to reset. scores that goal but will be remembered for going down like a whoopsie and giving the ball back to City to go and score. Muppet.
For a man who seems to go to war with players on some stuff, I can’t believe what he leaves some players away with. There are no proper standards at that club anymore and ETH is partly responsible for that.

Back