• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Stellini - Acting Head Coach for a small part of the season

it's a whole different thing though, managers have a short term remit, club chairman have a long term one, 2 years for a manager is equivalent to 10 for the MD

not being graded on the same curve

He's on for several years of bad decisions atm pretty much since we moved in to the stadium it's been one thing after the other - get the next manager right and he does well then it'll all be forgotten about (until that eventually runs it's course)

He's on for several years of bad decisions atm pretty much since we moved in to the stadium it's been one thing after the other - get the next manager right and he does well then it'll all be forgotten about (until that eventually runs it's course)

Depends how long term we look, stadium move was always going to be a marker point, he should get a good few years before changes in the business are assessed.

I still thin like it’s highly likely that anybody else would be doing a worse job. He’s invested, he can get out anytime he likes and never have to work another day in his life.

I have to say, I feel for the guy. Doing the best he can in impossible circumstances - even though he’s patently not up to the job - and helping us out as likely no one else with take it before season’s end, if at all!

I have to say, I feel for the guy. Doing the best he can in impossible circumstances - even though he’s patently not up to the job - and helping us out as likely no one else with take it before season’s end, if at all!
Not really, Mason could have easily taken the job . He’s clearly hitched his skirt up at the role and he’s part of the reason we’ve been poor up to this point of the season anyway. He’s not doing us a favour, he’s getting very well paid to flounder just like you or I would do in the job.

Not really, Mason could have easily taken the job . He’s clearly hitched his skirt up at the role and he’s part of the reason we’ve been poor up to this point of the season anyway. He’s not doing us a favour, he’s getting very well paid to flounder just like you or I would do in the job.

Exactly. He won’t walk, and I dont blame him, because he’s never getting another job like this.

Yes you’re right Mason probably would’ve taken it. In hindsight, it’s easy to say he’d probably have done better. Stellini doesn’t strike me as the type to just take it for the payday, but who knows?

Yes you’re right Mason probably would’ve taken it. In hindsight, it’s easy to say he’d probably have done better. Stellini doesn’t strike me as the type to just take it for the payday, but who knows?

He got done for match fixing, guy loves a pay day

I don’t think Stellini went in and asked for the job, I think it more likely Levy asked him to hang around.

Can’t blame him for saying yes.

Assume a wider group of coaches are still around from Conte’s time. Probably not that easy to get a new coaching team in on short term contracts.

Actually thinking a back four might work though…

Worst part is that apparently Paratici recommended him. That clown was gonna pick our next manager.

Actually thinking a back four might work though…

It might have worked with 3 CMs in front protecting them, but our best DM, Skipp, was bizarrely playing as a no 10. Might have helped cover some of the errors which our defence and keeper made

Back