• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Sorry guys, I've just put erikson in my dream team and taken Ozil out. I take full responsibility for the inevitable turnaround in form now!

Seriously though, I'm surprised Ozil isn't taking this league by storm, he's doing well, just not the gun I'd thought he'd be. Maybe next season, but hopefully not.

Sorry guys, I've just put erikson in my dream team and taken Ozil out. I take full responsibility for the inevitable turnaround in form now!

Seriously though, I'm surprised Ozil isn't taking this league by storm, he's doing well, just not the gun I'd thought he'd be. Maybe next season, but hopefully not.

why the **** would you do that ?

i mean serioulsy...i've taken on board full responsibility of sacrificing my FF league place for the crime of not picking tottenham players when they do well

i dont ****ing believe this!!!! this is as bad as the original match day threads when people used to do them without proper screening......when the mojo was REAL!!!

I stopped backing Spurs to fail to keep a clean sheet after the first six games of the season and look what that got us. AVB would probably still have a job (and turgids would still be in short supply) if I had carried on backing them to let in at least one goal each match.

Luckily, we do not have an Erikson on our books so there should be no ramifications from your decision to pick someone of that name ... ;)

I have had Ade in my FF team since the Southampton game; I put Eriksen in my team after the Palace game.

It's ok, you don't have to thank me;)

Yea have to say, I threw ade in as soon as AVB left, thought Tim would fancy him and Ade with a point to prove...

So for OT!

I put Vlad in when Baines got injured, haven't felt the need to change back and the extra money helped me buy Suarez, who coincidentally has dropped off the pace. To make the most of my luck with Fantasy League signings I have purchased Sturridge too. I actually started the season with Coutinho in my side too and he did sweet FA and when i put RVP in....well he got injured too

Eriksen and Modric were similar ages when they joined us iirc. So how do the two compare in their early months at Spurs?

I assume Eriksen has a better shot at least lol

Eriksen and Modric were similar ages when they joined us iirc. So how do the two compare in their early months at Spurs?

from what I remember Modders was pretty weak for at least a year....before blossoming!!!!

Loving our great Dane at the moment! think they have different styles though.....Modric was an orchestrator.....Eriksen blows the trumpet!

Eriksen has ****ed all over him.

Then again, Modric was played out of position (in my mind) and was in a team who gained 2 points from 8 games. I think it'll be great to see how Eriksen has progressed and where he is at when Modric was at his best for us though.

Eriksen has ****ed all over him.

Then again, Modric was played out of position (in my mind) and was in a team who gained 2 points from 8 games. I think it'll be great to see how Eriksen has progressed and where he is at when Modric was at his best for us though.

???
Was this ever mentioned at the time? I don't remember it...

Eriksen a year and a half younger, strange to think considering how long he's been in the limelight.

First half of the season Eriksen has done more.

](*,)](*,)](*,)

images

When Lamela was playing I saw a lot of posts from people here saying that he needed to bulk up a bit and get stronger to make it in the PL.

Do people have the same opinion on Eriksen?

When Lamela was playing I saw a lot of posts from people here saying that he needed to bulk up a bit and get stronger to make it in the PL.

Yes, basically. Was outmuscled a lot today. He is tough, but needs to get stronger.

Modric looked a bit weak in his 1st season, he was ace after that experience, I fancy Eriksen to be the same

Back