• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

What a performance from him tonight. I'd love to know his distance covered, he seemed like he was everywhere and led by example with the press.

I thought he was completely anonymous today. Barely noticed him at all during the game, but noticed he got an assist from the highlights later. Don't know if it was us or something Dortmund did.

• Eriksen has provided 20 assists in all competitions in 2017; seven more than any other player in the big five European leagues.
He's so inconsistent....

I thought he was completely anonymous today. Barely noticed him at all during the game, but noticed he got an assist from the highlights later. Don't know if it was us or something Dortmund did.

Cobblers Sir just cobblers :p;)

"Don't know if it was us or something Dortmund did." They where outstanding in first half!

What a class player he is. He runs non stop. Apart from when he was subbed off.
Tidy finish for his goal and always seems to hit the incisive pass.

I was heavily critical of him at the start of last season, thought at the end of last season he was the best midfielder in the prem. This season I think he is the best in Europe.

I love our English players and am proud of that side to the club, but I feel sometimes because he is not English he does not get as much credit. I adore him and am worried most about him leaving. Kane is great but if we sold him for 150m I have faith we could sign a striker who could score close to the amount Kane does. I do not think Eriksen is so easily replaceable.

I was heavily critical of him at the start of last season, thought at the end of last season he was the best midfielder in the prem. This season I think he is the best in Europe.

I love our English players and am proud of that side to the club, but I feel sometimes because he is not English he does not get as much credit. I adore him and am worried most about him leaving. Kane is great but if we sold him for 150m I have faith we could sign a striker who could score close to the amount Kane does. I do not think Eriksen is so easily replaceable.

As in only messi has outscored kane this year on 2017 ...

As in only messi has outscored kane this year on 2017 ...

Kane is great but with the chances we create I think the are a few players in world football that would get close to his goals tally. I love him dont get me wrong, but if we got 150m for him then I think we could go out and get a player. Morata was not that expensive for Chelsea and the are a few players around Europe I think could do similar.

That said I DO NOT WANT TO SELL KANE. Just think Eriksen would be the hardest to replace.

Kane is great but with the chances we create I think the are a few players in world football that would get close to his goals tally. I love him dont get me wrong, but if we got 150m for him then I think we could go out and get a player. Morata was not that expensive for Chelsea and the are a few players around Europe I think could do similar.

That said I DO NOT WANT TO SELL KANE. Just think Eriksen would be the hardest to replace.

Could not agree more, Eriksen is out heartbeat and we would not be as strong if we lost him.

His touches are getting more arrogant now, flicks, blind passes, even his shots. The flick to keep Jan's run going that led to goal was example, mark of player who believes now.

Back