• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Child's name tattoos

Notmegov

Roman Pavlyuchenko
Ok, i have a vague memory of this maybe being done befor on the old bored but hay lets do it again!!

Whats your opinions on getting your child's name tattooed on your self?? Personally i think its trash and with out class.

It couldn't be more trashy and classless if it tried. It's not cool, and having the date of birth/name transcribed in roman numerals or arabic doesn't make it any better.

It couldn't be more trashy and classless if it tried. It's not cool, and having the date of birth/name transcribed in roman numerals or arabic doesn't make it any better.

I think trashy is an actual class in modern day Britain. Between footballers with their mandatory tattoo sleeves and those who copy them through to fake tanned orange bints with whitened teeth, hair extensions, eyelashes that look like butterflies have landed on their faces, finger and toenail extensions, it's living proof that ghetto bling culture is thriving in Britain today.

I think trashy is an actual class in modern day Britain. Between footballers with their mandatory tattoo sleeves and those who copy them through to fake tanned orange bints with whitened teeth, hair extensions, eyelashes that look like butterflies have landed on their faces, finger and toenail extensions, it's living proof that ghetto bling culture is thriving in Britain today.

Nail on head!

I've not once thought of a tattoo of my 10 week old sons name (despite a hugely regrettable tattoo of my nickname on the back of my neck I thought was cool when I got it done at 16 but now at 28 I'm rather embarrassed by it and hope to cover it soon). It does seem this is quite a trashy thing to have done... A friend of mine had his girls name done on his entire inner forearm and it looks frankly quite brick! Plus for me as I'm in a relationship with the mother of my child who has another child from a previous relationship, I wouldn't think it fair on the other kid as I'm certainly not having someone elses kid tattooed on me.

But for me I'm afraid I shall keep tattoos (in future) as art pieces only, no names or any of that nonsense

You might as well get chav tattooed on your forehead whilst at the tattoo shop, but then i personally think 99.9% of tattoos look brick

for me, the worst type of tattoo is when someone gets a picture of a babies hand holding their finger on their wrist:

532382_10151453743960298_636950297_24247740_1311647713_n.jpg

i just can't abide them!

soz, image is a bit small and don't know how to make bigger so here's the link - http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...743960298_636950297_24247740_1311647713_n.jpg

Last edited:

edgey.... funnily enough

EDIT: Sorry just got your suggestion :lol: ... Little slow off the mark today #-o

Er, mullet is certainly out of the question. Might do a Jordan (not do Jordan... [-X ) and put a cross through it like she did with Mr. Andre's name

Last edited:
Too true, I defend your right to look like white trash. :)

So art is white trash is it...

The detail on my tattoo's are incredible, they truely are works of art, the guy who done me is a fantastic artist, a few of the lads on here have seen piccies on twitter..

Nail on head!

I've not once thought of a tattoo of my 10 week old sons name (despite a hugely regrettable tattoo of my nickname on the back of my neck I thought was cool when I got it done at 16 but now at 28 I'm rather embarrassed by it and hope to cover it soon). It does seem this is quite a trashy thing to have done... A friend of mine had his girls name done on his entire inner forearm and it looks frankly quite brick! Plus for me as I'm in a relationship with the mother of my child who has another child from a previous relationship, I wouldn't think it fair on the other kid as I'm certainly not having someone elses kid tattooed on me.

But for me I'm afraid I shall keep tattoos (in future) as art pieces only, no names or any of that nonsense

When I was younger and mates were having tattoos done "the law" was that no-one was tattooed above the collar bone or below the wrist. Whether it was actually a law or just a standard that tattooists adhered to it seems to be long gone. We all look back at old photos and laugh at what clothes and hair dos we thought looked smart then, fashion mistakes such as visible tattoos are a fashion mistake not as easily remedied as dropping our flairs and butterfly collar shirts into the clothing bank.

So art is white trash is it...

The detail on my tattoo's are incredible, they truely are works of art, the guy who done me is a fantastic artist, a few of the lads on here have seen piccies on twitter..

Doesn't matter what I think, you're 100% comfortable with the tatts so my opinion is worthless.

Once worked with a guy who had his own name tattooed down his forearms, first and last name on separate arms. Last I heard he was having a kid, so obviously more tattoos on the way. When it comes to tattoos you need to be really careful with writing and portraits in my opinion. Most of the time it won't look good.

I've got my DOB in roman numerals on my left arm. As Marky said each to their own no need to slag off if you don't like it or agree with it. I'm a Scorpio and I've got a tribal design of the Scorpio with a few extras including my grandads DOB next to mine as I was named after him and he was also a Scorpio. Took 6 hours and two sittings.

Back