• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Chelseas finances

They cut their losses by a whooping ?ú3 million. Everything is bang on course for the FFP.

I'm starting to lean towards supporting Liverpool for 4th. If Arsenal and Chelsea both miss out on the Champions League, things will really open up for us. And as long as Dalglish is in charge, I would suggest they'll be buying brick English players.

I cant help thinking nothing will change for Chelsea, they will just throw ridiculous money (they didnt earn) at getting back in.

Whereas, Arsenal and Liverpool are highly dependent on CL ?ú?ú?ú and the longer they are out (and in EUROPA!) the more damage gets done

They are going to have far more problems with their ground then we had with ours. They have no hope of getting battersea power station site and that only leaves a very expensive knock down and rebuild at stamford bridge. Roman is not likely to finance that so they will be stuck where they are.

I always thought it odd that they thought they could get modric, 30m which they do not have plus 150 grand a week that would screw them even more. What chelsea and city have done is give players an unfair expectation of what they can earn. Modric should be happy with a 80 grand a week offer and not try to get us to match an offer from chelsea which is really if you think about it illegal.

Chelsea don't need a new ground. They are not the massive club they think they are and now that they can't buy the league like they used to their band wagon "fans" are likely to move on.

Chelsea's finances would look a lot better if they hadn't spunked ?ú75m on dross last January

I cant help thinking nothing will change for Chelsea, they will just throw ridiculous money (they didnt earn) at getting back in.

Whereas, Arsenal and Liverpool are highly dependent on CL ?ú?ú?ú and the longer they are out (and in EUROPA!) the more damage gets done

Chelsea will continue to spend as long as they continue to change the manager every 12 months, each time they change manager he "needs" ?ú50m just to bring in players he wants.

How are they going to reduce their debts with their massive wage bill unless they get some serious money from selling players?

Yeah they are not going to get any fees for cole, terry, lampard or drogba and i do not imagine they would get that much for essien or torres, sturridge and mata are about their best 2 i think.

What about that Lukaku? Signed for 20m and doesnt even make the bench.

he was bought because he looks like Drogba

unfortunately looks is as far as it goes....Lukaku doesnt have the heart, the power, the sheer desire to succeed that Drogba has. Those qualities are what make Drogba the player he is

typical Chelsea signing. They really are on the brink of disappearing off the radar. Drogba will leave, Cech, Terry, Lampard and Cole are on the downward slope and dramatically so, they will never find that quality again. haha so long suckers

Back