• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

As noted on Rafa Benitez fan forum RAWK: It's the fact that the banners are scruffy that she finds most offensive :lol:

It was always happening but now confirmed by Chelsea, the self proclaimed special one is back. 4yr deal.

be interesting to see what happens now. It is no secret Mourinho has a soft spot for Terry and Lampard, but they are nearing the end of their career, and I wonder will Jose drop his two chums from the team. I know Lampard had a good season, but that was in part to Benitez choosing to rotate the squad, keeping him fresh.

Chelsea are a couple of players short of a team capable of challenging on all fronts next season, with attacking players like Mata, Hazard, Oscar, but Mourinho is never one for free flowing expansive football. If any of those players aren't willing to track back for corners, then I can see them being ostracised, similar to the treatment Joe Cole received.

One plus point of him being back, is that he got under Wenger's skin like no-one before or since

As they aren't title rivals any more, he might not bother annoying Arsene, which would probably annoy him more

if Mourinho is allowed to do the job his way, then Chels will win everything in the coming years. The one man who can throw a spanner in the works in Abramovich.

if Mourinho is allowed to do the job his way, then Chels will win everything in the coming years. The one man who can throw a spanner in the works in Abramovich.

I agree, if RA lets him do what he likes and keeps signing the checks he will be unstoppable

While that seems like an impossibility based on his history, could it be he has finally realised that his constant interference has limited Chelsea's success. Rehiring Mourinho is a big step and a partial admission of fault. If he has we'll have lots to add to this thread in future years. But down the road will RA be able to resist the tinkering again.

I agree with AVB, Chelsea will be favourites for the title next season.

Mourinho looked a bit on the edge in his last season at Real, completely dividing the dressing room and the fans, alienating the board, some strange tactical decisions. Can always hope that he will bring that back with him to Chelsea, but I doubt it.

At least he will be entertaining off the pitch...

I think a lot of the Madrid issues came from him losing the respect of players that he couldn't get rid of.

I think a lot of the Madrid issues came from him losing the respect of players that he couldn't get rid of.

True. But just like it in hindsight could be said that AVB probably shouldn't have alienated the old guard at Chelsea in his first season at the club I think it could be said that Mourinho probably shouldn't have alienated players like Casillas knowing full well that they would probably be at the club long after he had gone and that he couldn't sell them.

He created that situation, although it obviously wasn't entirely his fault.

He will have a completely different level of respect at Chelsea for sure, and there won't be many players there willing to question his authority.

I don't think this is going to go as smoothly as people think.

I have a feeling that the return of the special one won't work out the way most people expect it to. Does everyone one seriously believe that Mourinhio will just waltz back into a league that's undergone structural changes since his last stint and reinvigorate a Chelsea side that's currently reached optimum peaks, many changes have occurred, for instance his 04-08 Chelsea based dynasty was built upon an impenetrable 4-3-3 system that at that point in time wasn't in usage by most premier league teams, since then most teams have more or less converted to that model of play. Moreover Chelsea had no competition in the transfer market whereas now Emirates Marketing Project have equaled their ability to spend just as much as them on player recruitment. Additionally in his last tenure there was in actual fact a premier league top 4 which was miles apart from the lower 4-6 teams below them, nowadays its much more competitive across all levels, last season proved that.

I think FFP will be an absolute joke

I agree with you on that one, the lottery winners will continue to do exactly what they want and carry on spending money they dont earn

I don't think this is going to go as smoothly as people think.

I agree. A bit of the shine has come off Mourinho, he will do little to bring through youth players and he will inevitably alienate some first steamers. I can't see him lasting more than a couple of years and it'll end in tears but he'll win a trophy or two along the way.

Reporter today : "Things have changed since you left Chelsea".

Jose Mourinho : "No, Arsenal still haven't won a trophy"

Back