• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

Sould we be extra worried about Jose's imminent arrival? He went out of his way to goad Arsenal when he came last time; obviously because they were champions but also Chelski had a retched record against them at the time. I'm sure he also despised Wenger's comments about their spending practices etc.

He'll no doubt look to rub Arsenal's faces in it what with a lack of trophies, comfort zones etc.

But what about us? I understand he and AVB fell out big time and I'm sure there'll be lots of barbed comments attacking AVB; would be surprised if he waits to see who AVB targets and then also targets simply to scupper the deal (though with Chelski and Roman, that's not anything new...).
Also, has Mourinho been exposed tactically at Real Madrid, especially by Guardiola and te Germans? Will he still bring Chelski that veneer of near-invincibility? Will the press give hime the usuual free-ride after his pften disgraceful behaviour as RM boss? Will his 'failure' there lead to more scrutiny here?

Does anyone know the real reasons why he and AVB fell out?

At a guess AVB was the tactical genius behind it all, the one making the dvds... whereas the Special one was busy being Harry.. the arm round the shoulder you can kill a thousand men with one blow team talk. Probably just gutted he lost the tactical element AVB brought. I am happy he going to Chelsea but a little bit of me is still hoping the plane diverts to Manchester and that would simply be tinkle my pants funny.

We know what you're not
We know what you're not
Champions of Europe
We know what you're not

We will still get a whole year of 'Champions of Europa' :(

We will still get a whole year of 'Champions of Europa' :(

mickeymouse.jpg

Its such an ignorant, fingers in ears blah blah blah chant we should just sing it back at them. Along with every other club. And...

We know what you are
We know what you are
Vile racist nazis
We know what you are

Its such an ignorant, fingers in ears blah blah blah chant we should just sing it back at them. Along with every other club. And...

We know what you are
We know what you are
Vile racist nazis
We know what you are

Dirty racist Chelsea

journo Duncan Castles saying that Mourinho has agreed Chelsh!t contract.....4 years, 8.5 mill pounds per year netto. Takes charge June 1st

Question: if Mourinho couldn't quite win the CL or win La Liga this season against a very average imo Barcelona, why can it not be aassumed he may be a relative flop at Chelsea? He had better players at Real (apart from defenders) and the league in Spain is not as deep as it used to be plus Barca are nowhere near as good as they were in previous seasons...

Question: if Mourinho couldn't quite win the CL or win La Liga this season against a very average imo Barcelona, why can it not be aassumed he may be a relative flop at Chelsea? He had better players at Real (apart from defenders) and the league in Spain is not as deep as it used to be plus Barca are nowhere near as good as they were in previous seasons...

Yeah...he will do well at Chelsea because they have good players and can buy near enough whoever they want, but I don't think him coming makes them uncatchable.

If we do our jobs in the transfer market, buy well and buy smart, we can unlock some talent that can keep us challenging Chelsea.

What I would say though is that Mourinho functions best when he can be bigger than the club, when he can shape it in his image. It worked for a bit at Real but some players don't respond well to that there. However at Chelsea he's already GHod, so he can do what he likes and the players will love him. No Chelsea player would ever dare question Mourinho now.

Chelsea will win it next season. United with Moyes will finish 3rd behind City and Chelsea will win it IMO.

It'll all end in tears but they'll probably win (ugly) a couple of things along the way.

Benitez to Napoli...done

article-2330946-19FE8171000005DC-610_634x423.jpg

1- Tottenham
2- Chelsea
3- Liverpool
4- Emirates Marketing Project
5- Man Utd
6- Arsenal

:lol: its gonna happen, dont know when, but it will

Back