• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

The club needs to act :ross: I don't really get the fuss over the injury time length, there were a fair few stoppages due to the penalty, and a lot of fouls that took a while to then get the game restarted with. More time then got added on because of the sub in injury time. It really isn't hard to figure out at all, there doesn't even need to be a debate.

As for them moaning about luck, they are taking the tinkle aren't they? After last seasons CL win I would like to think they had used up every piece of luck they would get for the next ten years, but no, they are still scraping out wins with lucky deflected goals and the like. Pathetic fans.

And one of their comments stating that Arsenal are lucky as they have Man U left to play and Man U will give up the three points having already won the league!

Chelsea still have Man U to play too, exactly the same may occur...did they forget this? We're the ones who should be moaning about that, not them! But you know what?

I know if we beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, we WILL finish in the top 4 and that enough for me!!

Ha! There's nothing Utd will want more than to smash both of them!

Exactly. Ferg would love nothing more than to stick it up Arsene and FSW.

Sam Wallace: One man is responsible for the trashing of John Terry's reputation – himself

Unfortunately it was Terry who dragged the whole racism thing kicking and screaming back into the room

You can search all you like for the unforgivable remark that John Terry says David Bernstein made about him – the one that prompted the latest non-handshake – but you won't find it. If it exists then it does so in that inventory of grudges that Terry carries around in his own head, no doubt an intriguing list and one that must be growing on a weekly basis.

You have to hand it to the Chelsea captain. He somewhat stole the show on that wondrous night in Munich in May when Chelsea won the Champions League and, suspended for the final, he turned up for the trophy presentation resplendent in full kit. Then, on Friday, at a Uefa shebang in which the previous year's winners are obliged to hand the trophy back, he did it again.

No costume-change this time, just a refusal to shake the hand of Bernstein, the Football Association chairman, thus ensuring that the final act of Chelsea's year as kings of Europe would be remembered for something, well, pointless and embarrassing.

When he refuses to acknowledge the head of an organisation whose verdict on his race case Terry has formally accepted – and apologised for – all he does is suggest that he has not moved on. That he is stuck in the past, nurturing grievances and behaving like the man who has been wronged.

"It's a difficult one for me," Terry said later, by way of explanation. "Obviously, he [Bernstein] was the one who spoke about me in the court case and said things that I don't want to talk about on air. It's probably a subject that we should just avoid."

A bit late for that. Unfortunately it was Terry who dragged the whole thing kicking and screaming back into the room. Yes, that thing. Racism, the independent regulatory commission verdict that Terry had not simply called Anton Ferdinand "a f****** black c***" by way of repeating a question. The same allegation he was, nonetheless, cleared of by a court in July working to a much lower burden of proof than the 62-page commission report.

It is depressing, but let us work through this saga once again for the benefit of clarity. It was only after Terry's legal team had the date of his trial moved back until after Euro 2012 that the FA board, including Bernstein, stripped him of the captaincy for that tournament. However much Terry felt aggrieved, he continued playing for England until the 2014 World Cup qualifier against Moldova in September.

There are very strong indications from credible sources that Terry had a telephone conversation with Bernstein before the independent commission sat late in September in which Terry accused the FA of reneging on its own rules by not simply accepting the verdict of the court. The commission accepted the FA's lawyers' argument that new evidence which had emerged subsequently justified the process going ahead. When that decision was made, Terry retired from international football.

In that context, what did Terry expect Bernstein to do? Insist the FA drop the case against him ahead of the September hearing? Even if he wanted to do so, thus trashing his own reputation for the benefit of Terry, it is extremely doubtful that an FA chairman could intervene so radically in a disciplinary case.

When at last Terry accepted the commission's verdict on 19 October, and apologised, Bernstein, who had no involvement in Terry's trial at Westminster magistrates, released a statement in which he mentioned the player twice by name. He was most expansive at this point: "Terry has now been sanctioned and held accountable for his actions. I am pleased he has apologised and we must now draw a line under this matter. However, we too will learn from the case."

Not exactly Biggie dissing Tupac, is it? If this is what has got Terry seething then he must have an extremely low threshold for criticism which, given what has been said, written and sung about him in football grounds over the last 10 years is, quite frankly, surprising.

A thorough check of the archives throws up a couple of references since then that Bernstein has made to "the Terry thing", as he refers to the case, but really it seems we are looking in the wrong place when we attempt to explain Terry's behaviour on Friday.

It was so self-defeating as to be barely conceivable. Even in the manner of his so-called snub, he managed to recall what must surely be one of the worst episodes of his own career: Wayne Bridge's refusal to shake his hand in the aftermath of the Vanessa Perroncel saga.

What did Terry's actions really represent? It seemed something more than just a screw-you to a 69-year-old chairman soon to be ushered into retirement. It seemed like Terry was kicking out against everyone whom he feels have been out to get him: the FA, the Ferdinand brothers, Wayne Bridge and all those he perceives as the enemy.

Perhaps the resentment is fuelled too by a club that needs him less and less and a manager, in Rafa Benitez, who has not installed him as the heart of the Chelsea team as he has been for more than a decade. Perhaps Terry senses that this is not just the work of a manager empowered by his interim status, rather that this is a long-term situation he finds himself in, whichever manager walks through the door this summer.

Friday's episode must have caused a good deal of embarrassment to those in the Chelsea hierarchy who hoped Terry's acceptance of guilt, and the undisclosed punishment for it, had drawn a line under the affair. Unfortunately for them, Terry just doesn't seem to get it. He holds a lot of people responsible for ruining his public image, but really no one has taken a sledgehammer more to it than himself

Unless it can be proven that there's some form of racist/Israeli abuse as opposed to mere booing then what's the problem? Players get booed by their own fans all the time. Not saying booing your own players is acceptable and not quite sad, but I couldn't see any mention on Benayoun's part that the abuse was particularly personal in terms of content. Obviously its different if it can be proven the abuse is more sinister but christ Stockport had fans attacking their own players at the weekend, something that warrants far more punishment than what so far appears to be mere jeering.

is this new though, they have been abusing their chairman at every game since he brought the club

Benítez was accused by some Chelsea fans on Sunday night of not condemning Suárez so that he remained in favour with Liverpool supporters but he was adamant yesterday that he had simply not seen the incident.

“Watching the video I think everyone can see that Luis Suárez is wrong,” he said. “We have to carry on and move forward thinking about ourselves. They asked if I wanted to see the image but I was just furious about the time.

“After I saw the video and he’s wrong. It was nothing to do with not criticising Liverpool. The worst thing for us was the time. I was analysing the time and still I can’t understand. Put everything together it’s maybe five minutes, six maximum. Seven minutes was unbelievable.

I read Terry is prepared to make himself available for England again. Terry looking for a cheap holiday in South America next summer, I can just see Hodgson welcoming him back with open arms. ](*,) Cnut.

Steve Kean going to Chelsea?

Jose Mourinho is lining up a shock move to take Steve Kean with him if he returns to Chelsea.

Boss Mourinho, 50, is set to leave Real Madrid this summer after their Champions League exit. The 'Special One' has already started planning for a tantalising second spell at Stamford Bridge. And MirrorSport understands Mourinho is interested in bringing in ex-Blackburn boss Kean to boost his coaching set-up.

Mourinho has his own loyal backroom staff but likes to have an assistant manager from the country he is working in. He previously had Steve Clarke under him at the Blues but the Scot is now content as West Brom manager. Kean, 45, is available after quitting relegated Rovers last September saying he was "forced to resign" despite the Championship club being third.

He was deeply unpopular at Ewood Park after controversially taking over from Sam Allardyce in December 2010. Kean's reign was dogged by protests and he presided over relegation from the top-flight last term. But he remains in demand as a coach and MirrorSport understands he recently turned down a two-year deal at Panathinaikos.

The Greek club wanted Kean last month but he was put off by their financial turmoil and the cash-strapped country's problems. As a player Kean enjoyed a spell with Coimbra in Portugal, and he speaks fluent Portuguese. Now he could be given an unlikely route back into Premier League football by Mourinho. Kean was previously approached by Chelsea in June 2008 to join Luiz Felipe Scolari's coaching staff but stayed as Coventry assistant.

Meanwhile, Mourinho is also planning to bring former Blues midfielder Nemanja Matic back to Stamford Bridge. Serbian Matic signed for Chelsea from Kovice for £1.5million on a four-year contract in August 2009 but made just three sub appearances. Part-exchanged in the David Luiz deal, Matic,24, has gone on to become a real lynchpin of Benfica's midfield. Matic will face his old club in the Europa League final next Wednesday.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-jose-mourinho-wants-former-1873003

:ross: :ross: :ross:

Steve Atkins ‏@SteveAtkinsCFC 14m
I can conform @chelseafc's new manager next season will be José Mourinho. #CFC

He's the Head of Communications and Public Affairs at Chelsea

torres+chelsea+fans.jpg

Jose has agreed to leave Real by mutual consent....thats 12 mill saved for Roman that he can splash on another expensive squad signing

Jose has agreed to leave Real by mutual consent....thats 12 mill saved for Roman that he can splash on another expensive squad signing

But instead 12m in a nice off shore account somewhere... alledgedly

Sould we be extra worried about Jose's imminent arrival? He went out of his way to goad Arsenal when he came last time; obviously because they were champions but also Chelski had a retched record against them at the time. I'm sure he also despised Wenger's comments about their spending practices etc.

He'll no doubt look to rub Arsenal's faces in it what with a lack of trophies, comfort zones etc.

But what about us? I understand he and AVB fell out big time and I'm sure there'll be lots of barbed comments attacking AVB; would be surprised if he waits to see who AVB targets and then also targets simply to scupper the deal (though with Chelski and Roman, that's not anything new...).
Also, has Mourinho been exposed tactically at Real Madrid, especially by Guardiola and te Germans? Will he still bring Chelski that veneer of near-invincibility? Will the press give hime the usuual free-ride after his pften disgraceful behaviour as RM boss? Will his 'failure' there lead to more scrutiny here?

Does anyone know the real reasons why he and AVB fell out?

I still do that now!

Sould we be extra worried about Jose's imminent arrival? He went out of his way to goad Arsenal when he came last time; obviously because they were champions but also Chelski had a retched record against them at the time. I'm sure he also despised Wenger's comments about their spending practices etc.

He'll no doubt look to rub Arsenal's faces in it what with a lack of trophies, comfort zones etc.

But what about us? I understand he and AVB fell out big time and I'm sure there'll be lots of barbed comments attacking AVB; would be surprised if he waits to see who AVB targets and then also targets simply to scupper the deal (though with Chelski and Roman, that's not anything new...).
Also, has Mourinho been exposed tactically at Real Madrid, especially by Guardiola and te Germans? Will he still bring Chelski that veneer of near-invincibility? Will the press give hime the usuual free-ride after his pften disgraceful behaviour as RM boss? Will his 'failure' there lead to more scrutiny here?

Does anyone know the real reasons why he and AVB fell out?

AVb went to Porto and Mou wasn't happy.

Back