• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

that would result in arguably the weakest premier league in history.
Leicester, Southampton and Leeds would be pretty like-for-like replacements. I'd be a bit sad about Everton, but all 3 are reaping what they've been sowing for a long time.

spent a bit of time on the Poch thread on one of their forums a couple of nights back - the vitriol towards him is that of a fan base that have seen no progress in their eyes since he started. I can't help but think that we would have been saying the same thing in the first season - it was far from a bed of roses back then for him with us and it was really the spring of that first season and the cup final before the noise about him settled down.

It seems to be taking longer at Cheatski, but lets be honest they are in such a mess, in terms of playing staff, contractual situations (good players on short contracts, unproven/bad players on 8 year monsters) and not forgetting they only have 40,800 seats at the bridge in an old stadium. Their revenue streams are massively smaller than us, Utd or City.

The issue Poch has is that while we were coming up, Cheatski are on their way down, and the aspirations of their fans are beyond unrealistic. I doubt he's going to survive in truth, its only going to be so long until one of the big ticket managers is tempted by the salary offered to have a pop at it.

No doubt he will get £10m to go and sit on a beach somewhere and lick his wounds, and then he'll end up replacing old weird face Rodgers at Celtic, win everything and then proclaim himself a winner when he tries to get the next big job.

Loved the guy but his decision to join Cheatski means if he ever wants to come back to Spurs the minimum expectation will be that we win the league - its the only level of forgiveness acceptable after joining our rivals.
There's no reason for him to come back. He's done his time with us, it wouldn't be the same no matter how beloved he was by the fan base. It would only end in failure and a sullying of his legacy and memory of his time here first time around.

Haven't they got about 20 already ?

Chelsea have made a winger one of their priorities, with Leeds United's Dutch Under-21 international Crysencio Summerville, 22, one of their top targets. (Teamtalk)

Leicester, Southampton and Leeds would be pretty like-for-like replacements. I'd be a bit sad about Everton, but all 3 are reaping what they've been sowing for a long time.
Everton, Chelsea and Forest are nothing like Leeds Southampton and Leicester. For a start two of those clubs have never been out of the premier league, while all three of the ones you have listed as being promoted are actually yoyo clubs in the main.

A league with Sheff Utd, Burnley, Leicester, Leeds, and Soton and Luton would be considerably weaker than if the three you want relegated were to stay.

Everton, Chelsea and Forest are nothing like Leeds Southampton and Leicester. For a start two of those clubs have never been out of the premier league, while all three of the ones you have listed as being promoted are actually yoyo clubs in the main.

A league with Sheff Utd, Burnley, Leicester, Leeds, and Soton and Luton would be considerably weaker than if the three you want relegated were to stay.

Well I guess time will tell if they are also to become yo-yo clubs - let’s see how they get on without cheating and whilst swallowing any penalties coming their way.

GHod I'd love it if Chelsea just imploded

You're seeing it. Unless the saudis bail them out by june 30th. They should be in breach of psr. They're already admitted guilt to financial irregularities under roman. Yet to be charged.
Not getting cl this season.

They are in trouble. Big time. Talking leeds type trouble.

You're seeing it. Unless the saudis bail them out by june 30th. They should be in breach of psr. They're already admitted guilt to financial irregularities under roman. Yet to be charged.

fudging hope so!

I get what you're saying but I'll believe it when I see it
They ALWAYS get out of these situations

I heard some financial fella on the radio talking about their situation yesterday and he mentioned that Chelsea selling their high earning deadwood like Lukaku and Kepa won't benefit them hardly at all and that Chelsea are trying to push some of the younger players towards Saudi but none of them are interested lol. Not sure how the guy would know but understandable.
On a separate note, The Saudi league is planning to try and bring in younger players still in their prime this Summer once all the teams get their lump sums to spend again. I know they got Neves last year but I don't see them getting any prime stars to go there, Other than maybe Salah but you'd say he is towards the end now

I heard some financial fella on the radio talking about their situation yesterday and he mentioned that Chelsea selling their high earning deadwood like Lukaku and Kepa won't benefit them hardly at all and that Chelsea are trying to push some of the younger players towards Saudi but none of them are interested lol. Not sure how the guy would know but understandable.
On a separate note, The Saudi league is planning to try and bring in younger players still in their prime this Summer once all the teams get their lump sums to spend again. I know they got Neves last year but I don't see them getting any prime stars to go there, Other than maybe Salah but you'd say he is towards the end now

Lowball offer for Cole Palmer? Make it very public and we could start a run on the bank

Back