• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Bournemouth can go up but I suspect they won't, they just don't have the depth. Derby will go out in Jan and get some players in and Watford are going to do the same.

I have a sneaky feeling for Ipswich, they are solid if rubbish to watch.

Just back from the Amex, Brighton starting to play a little bit better then at the start of the season but still pretty poor in my view.

Loan players to the championship are a funny thing because without them Brighton would look quite poor and Gary Gardner is about there only goal threat at the moment but I can also see why the fans of clubs get annoyed because the team lacks a little cohesion and also for the club I would think it better to bring through there own youngsters. I guess as a stop gap it works.

Hopefully boro come up

Hopefully not for a while longer...I hated trips to The Riverside, just so dull!

Bournemouth would be high up of my list to come up along with Derby but 6pts separating the top 10 means it's anyone's guess!

Huddersfield v Sheff Weds on right now on Sky

Royston Drenthe playing for Weds, remember being a touch gutted when Everton signed him. Big bullet dodged??

Almost half way through the season and I bet not many would've predicted these teams as the one's filling up the top 6 places apart from maybe Derby

1, Bournemouth
2, M'boro
3, Derby
4, Ipswich
5, Brentford
6, Watford

would love Bournemouth to come up as it would be an incredible achievement. Also hope Brentford and Boro come up.

Ipswich is local to me (15 miles) and a lot of my pals support and go and watch them play, would be nice to for them to see them back in the big time again

would love Bournemouth to come up as it would be an incredible achievement. Also hope Brentford and Boro come up.

Would love to see Eddie Howe get a chance to manage in the prem and hope he stays there. I got a lot of time for Bournemouth.

Brighton is an absolute shambles and the owner is doing a bunk for a couple of months to Aus so Paul Barber is left in charge who along with the director of football has managed to take a club who reached the playoffs two seasons in a row to a club in the bottom 3. They have 6 loans players and a load of released youth players from Chelsea.

I go to Brighton quite regular and I am not impressed with what I am seeing. Hope Pullis will take over he used to live in the area.

mccarthy's done wonders with a team full of free xfers and yeh that top 6 has some real surprises in it, this really is the toughest league in Europe to win

mccarthy's done wonders with a team full of free xfers and yeh that top 6 has some real surprises in it, this really is the toughest league in Europe to win

MMC got rid of a load of real troublemakers at Ipswich, all sorts was going on under Jewel, players fighting on the training ground due to sleeping with each others wives, gangsters turning up wanting to break Chopra's legs due to money being owed, Bullard dividing the dressing room, the place was awful, actually a lot like what were hearing is going on at Spurs in a way

Would love to see Eddie Howe get a chance to manage in the prem and hope he stays there. I got a lot of time for Bournemouth.

Brighton is an absolute shambles and the owner is doing a bunk for a couple of months to Aus so Paul Barber is left in charge who along with the director of football has managed to take a club who reached the playoffs two seasons in a row to a club in the bottom 3. They have 6 loans players and a load of released youth players from Chelsea.

I go to Brighton quite regular and I am not impressed with what I am seeing. Hope Pullis will take over he used to live in the area.

Paul Barber formerly with us??

Howe has done wonders at my 2nd club Bournemouth but at Burnley he flopped spectacularly from what I remember.

I want Bournemouth to be promoted, their ground is less than 7 miles from where I live. Would be good to have a new local Premier League team, after I moved from Southampton.

[tweet]549578810786856961[/tweet]

Jacob Murphy said:
I’d like to offer my sincerest apologies to the manager, my team-mates, the fans and everybody at Blackpool for the hurt and embarrassment that a recent photo message I sent has caused.

It was totally unprofessional of me and a foolish thing to do. I have loved my time at Blackpool so far, and I’ve been really grateful for the support I’ve received. I know I have let the manager and fans down badly but I aim to repay them by working even harder and helping the team climb up the league table.

I’d also like to make clear Donervon Daniels had no part in this and I apologise for implicating him.

Back