• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

IMG_20150919_145429.jpg

Come on you disgusting red wearing Crawley.

Just in from the Amex, lovely seeing Bobby Zamora scoring again. I am not convinced this is a good enough Brighton team to go up. But I am pleased for Hughton.

Have it on very good authority that Ossie Ardilies was in a meeting with Paul Barber today at their training ground. I would like to think if he is scouting back in his homeland he sent the good ones our way.

Haven't the players said they'll be available to help anyone move any furniture etc which is a nice gesture.

Haven't the players said they'll be available to help anyone move any furniture etc which is a nice gesture.

Well done CUFC players. I remember going up there a few years ago for a Wednesday League cup tie. My heart goes out to all those people up there, never a good time to be flooded, but even worse just before Xmas

Sad to see a club that's more than 140 years old be brought so low by financial mismanagement. There's just no reason a club the size of Bolton can't be well run and successful in the Championship and perhaps even build towards a return to the top flight. I haven't been following the story too closely but to have ended up almost £200m in debt is just madness. Sheer bloody madness. And I feel sorry for Bolton fans... fact is, any club could end up that way if the wrong people are in charge.

Sad to see a club that's more than 140 years old be brought so low by financial mismanagement. There's just no reason a club the size of Bolton can't be well run and successful in the Championship and perhaps even build towards a return to the top flight. I haven't been following the story too closely but to have ended up almost £200m in debt is just madness. Sheer bloody madness. And I feel sorry for Bolton fans... fact is, any club could end up that way if the wrong people are in charge.

Happens to too many clubs within 10years of PL relegation - can't be coincidence that overstretching yourself to tread water will eventually lead to drowning

Back