• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Don't rule out the affect the fight for survival will have on who gets in the top 4, there will be upsets. With 8 games left and half the table worried about relegation it's going to make for an interesting close to the season.

My prediction at this point is that Liverpool and Utd tail off and Chelsea have a strong finish.

Emirates Marketing Project
Tottenham
Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool.
I really hope you're right! Can't see it happening though :-(

I'm very keen for the FA cup this season as I think we can beat any team left in it - I wouldn't say the same if Liverpool and City were still in it. Plus we now have experience of Wembley so having semi and final there should be a big advantage.

City may have won the league by the time we play them, can see them dropping off slightly if they have. They will also have played a CL quarter final in the week before playing us.

I'm very keen for the FA cup this season as I think we can beat any team left in it - I wouldn't say the same if Liverpool and City were still in it. Plus we now have experience of Wembley so having semi and final there should be a big advantage.

City may have won the league by the time we play them, can see them dropping off slightly if they have. They will also have played a CL quarter final in the week before playing us.
Strange considering our aggregate score against Liverpool this season?

Strange considering our aggregate score against Liverpool this season?

I think Liverpool are a dangerous team to play against and are capable of blowing teams away including us (even if they haven't done so this season). Utd and Chelsea are good teams but more predictable and therefore slightly easier to play against.

It just shows how far we've come. Wasn't that long ago, squeezing into 4th was herculean.

Indeed it does. And its this point I always return to when people are getting out of their prams over a couple of bad results etc.

Perspective must not be lost, or else we will become like Arsenal and their fans.

We should remember where we came from, how far it was, and how hard it was to get here.

Last edited:
Just reading about City being able to win the league at Utd on 07/04.

Guess who they play next?

I wonder if we could take advantage of them having won the league and put their feet up?

They have Everton next, and then Utd, only one win to ensure they can win the league at OT!

I wonder if we could take advantage of them having won the league and put their feet up?

They have Everton next, and then Utd, only one win to ensure they can win the league at OT!
Yes, but honestly, do you know NOTHING? Just what kind of Spurs fan are you?!

What'll happen is that ManU manage to fluke their way to a draw with a 93rd minute equaliser off Fellaini's arse. Then Emirates Marketing Project come to Wembley all pumped up to beat us, with the media desperately pushing their narrative about Spurs bottling it again, coming 3rd in a two-horse race, needing to win a trophy, blah blah blah.

Then we finish 4th, Chelsea win the CL and Arsenal rip apart all comers in the EL. It's the new sexy. At least it's better than the old sexy, where we finished mid-table with the occasional cup final battering.

You should know better ;-)

If we have to give them an honour guard, can we commission a special version of our shirts for the players to wear that looks like this?

71-I1HF0YzL._UY445_.jpg

Well lets hope they have it tied up by the time they play us then. Man U might be the most bang average side Ive ever seen to be second in the league, but they won't lie down and let City just tie up the league there Im sure they will up their game....

Totally agree. I think Saturday could end up being the hardest match left, like you say, fancy us v any of the other 6 at Wembley. But Swansea will be tough

He has a point, in his own twisted Mourinho world. Remember when Cheatski played Barca over 2 legs and had about 1 shot and won the tie, with 10 men...

Back