• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23

City had had most of the ball, but there was never any panic by Madrid, and even a keeper as dodgy as Courtois wasn't challenged.

Felt like Madrid were just waiting for a break down the left.

Haaland being kept quiet by the ex-Chelsea dingdonghead. Grealish needs to get 1 on 1 with the RB more, get him booked etc

Haaland being kept quiet by the ex-Chelsea dingdonghead. Grealish needs to get 1 on 1 with the RB more, get him booked etc

Speaking of the RB, that was a totally unnecessary barge on Grealish, and on the rolling around afterwards from the handbags from Carvahal - Total embarrassment but it's sadly what it takes to be a winner in football I guess.

Speaking of the RB, that was a totally unnecessary barge on Grealish, and on the rolling around afterwards from the handbags from Carvahal - Total embarrassment but it's sadly what it takes to be a winner in football I guess.
Acting like his hand had been broken and then a miraculous recovery

City had had most of the ball, but there was never any panic by Madrid, and even a keeper as dodgy as Courtois wasn't challenged.

Felt like Madrid were just waiting for a break down the left.
City obviously play some great football at times but if Haaland is quiet he gets in the way and they just knock the ball about stagnant like.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back