• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

So, safely through to the quarter finals...which team would you most like to get?
Also, which team would you most like to avoid?

For me, would love to get Porto. Which absolutely want to avoid Atletico Madrid...

When is the draw for the next round?

Would love Ajax or Munich at the lane.

I'd really like to play Ajax as that'd seem like a joyful game.

If it's more about who do we want to beat, it's a toss-up between Bayern (as that'd mean we beat the team who knocked out Liverpool) or Juventus (to make Chiellini eat his words)

Forgot about those Chielini comments:mad:

Anybody know why he said them? We've never played them at least in recent times and it was the sort of crass comment i'd expect from some of our local/PL rivals....almost like he wanted to make some sort of fake rivalry but make us their 'bitch' from the off...

Anybody know why he said them? We've never played them at least in recent times...

GIF-bewildered-confused-look-skeptical-unsure-GIF.gif

Anybody know why he said them? We've never played them at least in recent times and it was the sort of crass comment i'd expect from some of our local/PL rivals....almost like he wanted to make some sort of fake rivalry but make us their 'bitch' from the off...

because they were true

United humiliated. Could be fun.

United comeback and PSG embarrassment. Can't be too upset by that.

PSG win but the OGS bandwagon continues. Probably the best result for us.

PSG mess this up they will go get another new coach for next year and buy another galactico. Repeat until they win the CL

Back