• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

Well played Ajax. I would've probably preferred to draw Real over Ajax. Fingers crossed we don't get them in the next round, although we are going to have to play someone decent.

Amuses me that the neither Of the clubs through to the last 8 tonight were part of the treacherous European super league cartel.

Hopefully we see less obvious favouritism extended to that group from now on.

Amuses me that the neither Of the clubs through to the last 8 tonight were part of the treacherous European super league cartel.

Hopefully we see less obvious favouritism extended to that group from now on.

They'll probably rig it so it becomes even harder for clubs outside the top four leagues. It's already been changed so that fourth placed sides go straight to the group stage and a declining Serie A was magically given back a fourth spot after being overtaken by the Bundesliga.

Just saw the highlights. Looks like Tadic had the match of his life. And it could have been more than 4 goals to Ajax too.

Best thing all night: Ramos took a yelllow card on purpose in the 90th minute of 1st leg, so he was suspended for tonight, because he thought they'd breeze through to the quarters. Sits in the stand watching them get thrashed! #karma
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

My thoughts exactly. Even funnier after he bragged about it being the professional thing to do.

Back