• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

Oh, lord, City have lost, Liverpool have won, Liverpool are surely going to win the league now! :p Where's my Dalmat avatar, by the way?

If city actually do draw today, as it stands now, and Shaktar win, city are kind of in trouble!

They'll still be okay.

Love Poch, but wish we could sit in and defend like Hoffenheim. A high line, compact, very difficult to play through. We used to conceed very few goals, but now the high press seems to open us up more than keep us tight - when playing top opposition.

How much would Kramaric cost? Could suplement Eriksen? Have only watched the end of the game, but a few players who look hard working and skillful in their team.

Looked more of a support striker to me, but I didn't watch a lot of the game.
Nope. A lot of clubs where looking at signing him up a few years ago. He was banging in goals for fun in Kroatia. Think he was the top goal scorer in any European league back then. Hasn't hit the same heights in the Bundesliga.

Back