• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

“We are bitter, I will ask for an explanation from UEFA,” Napoli president De Laurentiis told Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“Liverpool, Champions League finalists, are put in pot 3? It is a disastrous anomaly.”

Posh people always refer to "The Gambia" as in "I'm going to The Gambia in October".

Similarly, people go on safari to see Lions, Zebras, Giraffes etc... but when they come back from safari they go all posh and drop the 's' and start talking about having seen Elephant, Lion, Giraffe etc

Perhaps they are just educated and call it The Gambia as that is the name of the country ....or at least the shortened form of it - The Republic of The Gambia.

Agree about the safari animals though.

“We are bitter, I will ask for an explanation from UEFA,” Napoli president De Laurentiis told Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“Liverpool, Champions League finalists, are put in pot 3? It is a disastrous anomaly.”

Sounds like a group made in Heaven for chip-on-the-shoulder teams.

Clearly forgot his full cult history there, laughing at PSG signing a guy from Stoke. Good job the other guy was there to gently remind him before he got a Scouse fatwa.

Back