• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

Well, we would have had a more difficult opponent that we could possibly have been drawn against, had we made it to the quarters.

Chelsea to get bashed up tomorrow, Liverpool to get crushed in the quarters and I'll be happy with that.
Nah, I want them both to get to the semis before they get knocked out. Clog up their fixture list and earn us some coefficient points. Plus the closer to the goal you get knocked out, the more it hurts. :D

Nah, I want them both to get to the semis before they get knocked out. Clog up their fixture list and earn us some coefficient points. Plus the closer to the goal you get knocked out, the more it hurts. :D
Liverpool to the final then, to get smashed 6-0 by Barca.

Don't care what happens now.
As long as Spurs do me proud that's all that matters for me!

I'd like to see Roma or Juve win it.

Mou: "The bianconeri always play the same way. You must always think that they are going to win somehow. I expected them to beat Tottenham.”

Say it Poch.

That shows Alan Shearer up for the clueless taco he is. Earlier on BBC, while explaining why United are better than Spurs or Liverpool, he said no way would Mourinho have gone out to Juve last week if he was managing Spurs rather than Poch.

fudge you Shearer and your decade out of date cliched opinions.

YES!
fudging clown shoe!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back