• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

Mourinho had been getting a bit too much credit of late, hopefully this will check it somewhat.
That goal means little

As I keep saying -- Man Utd are a sh1t team who rely on De Gea saving them in game after game. For the money spent on the team, the football produced by Mourinho is terrible.
You stole my thunder, but yes, they are as brick as it gets. That being said, woeful defending by Sevilla. Still Manure need two in 10 mins. Hmm

As I keep saying -- Man Utd are a sh1t team who rely on De Gea saving them in game after game. For the money spent on the team, the football produced by Mourinho is terrible.
Indeed, for the £millions ManUre have spent on transfer fees and wages there’s absolutely no excuse for Moaninho not to have them challenging for PL + CL.

Indeed, for the £millions ManUre have spent on transfer fees and wages there’s absolutely no excuse for Moaninho not to have them challenging for PL + CL.

Give Guardiola the same budget over two seasons and Utd would be on a totally different level to where they currently are.

Back