• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

They've got to get past him first

fazio-1.jpg

Christ, we passed up a massive opportunity this year.

fudging anyone but Liverpool. Anyone.
We did? We would have had to eliminate Real and then Bayern to get to the final. That would have been a tough one to pull off, but I wouldn't have written us off.

Do not worry to much lads, after all most fans on here think they are brick, overated etc, etc, they could not possibly win it. :eek:

We did? We would have had to eliminate Real and then Bayern to get to the final. That would have been a tough one to pull off, but I wouldn't have written us off.

We had the beating of Madrid. We proved that already and the fact an ordinary Juve side pulled them back to 3-3 in Madrid shows how vulnerable they are. Wouldn’t have been a definite just coz we beat them in the group stages but we’d have had a good shot.

Bayern aren’t great either. Robben and Ribery are getting on. Again, they’d have been favourites against us but not by much.

The CL is never going to be easy to win but this year will be as easy as it’s ever been I believe. There is no outstanding team which is why the Bindippers have a good shot at it.

Roma to get an away goal in a tight game (so that the Dippers think they have a chance to win in Rome where they'll get destroyed), while 'Pool get three 4 week injuries (especially Sala-h) and a red card.

Is there any other club where the media are so fawning they pause the waffle to listen to the fans?

Can't see anything other than plenty for the scousers.

Back