• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

Sorry but I was cheering Juve on. Hate Franco's pussies, hate Ronaldo, hate they were handed that.

Can't remember the last time I was so annoyed about a result. Absolute fvcking disgrace!

Hahahaha, the Ronaldo hate is funny. He's a tart but he's earned the right IMO. As for Juve? Brilliant! fudge THEM! After all that cheeky flimflam with us, and talking us down, they go and leaver a Madrid player in the 6 yard box in the last minute and allow the ball to reach Ronaldo's head! macarons! As for the defender who put his hands on the player in the box, another macaronic move. He could've achieved the same bump with his arms up! It was absolutely a pen, and all the sentimentalists waffling on about "how sad" it is that Buffon was sent off, rubbish! He was a fool too!!!!! All IMO of course...

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchest...man-city-spending-after-champions-league-exit

Guardiola defended a policy that has seen him spend some £450 million since becoming manager in 2016, but indicated that more would be needed.

"It is impossible to do that, to play the way we play, the results we achieved, without top players. It's impossible," he said.

"And today, the top players cost a lot of money. When you say: 'Pep, what you have done in Barcelona or Bayern Munich, is it possible to do that without those big players?' -- it's impossible, so be calm.

"We need money to buy and to play in that level all the time. Only I would say that all the teams around the world -- maybe in two years we spent more -- but over an average of five or 10 years a lot of teams spend a lot of money.

"To achieve these results you need this investment. If not you need miracles, and I am not able to do that."

Fixed it for him: "To achieve these results you need this investment. If not you need Pochettino, and I am not able to do that."

Hahahaha, the Ronaldo hate is funny. He's a tart but he's earned the right IMO. As for Juve? Brilliant! fudge THEM! After all that cheeky flimflam with us, and talking us down, they go and leaver a Madrid player in the 6 yard box in the last minute and allow the ball to reach Ronaldo's head! macarons! As for the defender who put his hands on the player in the box, another macaronic move. He could've achieved the same bump with his arms up! It was absolutely a pen, and all the sentimentalists waffling on about "how sad" it is that Buffon was sent off, rubbish! He was a fool too!!!!! All IMO of course...
I suppose Chielini's words about fragility were also about his team too!!! And the beauty of Sneezy with his swagger, spitting on his gloves, standing in front of Ronnie to try and psych him out. Beautiful. Now he can go back to collecting splinters on his pasty Gooner arse.

I suppose Chielini's words about fragility were also about his team too!!! And the beauty of Sneezy with his swagger, spitting on his gloves, standing in front of Ronnie to try and psych him out. Beautiful. Now he can go back to collecting splinters on his pasty Gooner arse.

That. Is. Poetry.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchest...man-city-spending-after-champions-league-exit

Guardiola defended a policy that has seen him spend some £450 million since becoming manager in 2016, but indicated that more would be needed.

"It is impossible to do that, to play the way we play, the results we achieved, without top players. It's impossible," he said.

"And today, the top players cost a lot of money. When you say: 'Pep, what you have done in Barcelona or Bayern Munich, is it possible to do that without those big players?' -- it's impossible, so be calm.

"We need money to buy and to play in that level all the time. Only I would say that all the teams around the world -- maybe in two years we spent more -- but over an average of five or 10 years a lot of teams spend a lot of money.

"To achieve these results you need this investment. If not you need miracles, and I am not able to do that."

Fixed it for him: "To achieve these results you need this investment. If not you need Pochettino, and I am not able to do that."

I really, really dislike Guardiola.

Pep is scrabbling, he knows, despite the two trophies he did win, that this season will be seen as a failure by the ownership.

It’s a long time since he won the European Cup, he failed at Bayern too, if they don’t win it next year I think he’ll be out.

So basically what he says is that he's not good enough to be a successful manager without unlimited money.

I am extremely gratified at the way Juventus painfully lost this match. Chiellini and Buffon - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NTO!!

Not for me would have loved Real to have come unstuck.
Real were poor and should gone out but Juve were terrible at home.
Sadly I would put money on .......l

Have you never heard of coaching dear boy?

Have you never heard of coaching dear boy?

Quite!
But he really doesn't need to, as he always works for clubs awash with wealth.
So does Mourinho.
Its why Poch and Klopp will be both hot property.
Both the big Spanish clubs need some rebuilding work done.
PSG are a mess.
Bayern look below par and Chelsea and Arsenal are rank average.

So basically what he says is that he's not good enough to be a successful manager without unlimited money.
Pretty much. If he says it would be a miracle to win the CL with the current side he assembled, it's basically admitting he's not a good enough coach. And it's not like they went out to Barca or Real or PSG who have spent a ton of money. They went out to Lollerpool for Pete's sake! And it wasn't even close (well, if you look at the final score, anyway).

Back