• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18 - Round of 16: Juventus

Dortmund finished 3rd in their league last season. Do they still have Aubameyang? To get out the group we have to beat them at Wembley.

Never been to Madrid, guess tickets won't be easy to get.

Liverpool came out before us and only had 2 blue groups as options. When we were then drawn out we also had a red group and the remaining blue group. Out of interest, why weren't Liverpool able to go to the red group? Some sort clash?

Liverpool came out before us and only had 2 blue groups as options. When we were then drawn out we also had a red group and the remaining blue group. Out of interest, why weren't Liverpool able to go to the red group? Some sort clash?

Depends on which teams the tv companies don't want playing on the same day.

Well guaranteed third...I think we can do Dortmund but what do I know

You are right! We can do them.

Really happy with this draw. Has the glamour tie with Real, a fun one in Cyprus, and a tough one in a 80k stadium in Dortmund.

I guess Wembley will be open all areas and full to the brim for Real and Dortmund. Excited.

They have Sevilla

Messi's ginger beard is a thing of beauty. Buffon looks like a don and Ronaldos trousers are to tight.

The other 4 will qualify. We have got the toughest draw of the English quintet.

Have to win both v Apoel and get 4pts v Dortmund to qualify. You just accept that anything from Real is a Brucie bonus

The other 4 will qualify. We have got the toughest draw of the English quintet.

Have to win both v Apoel and get 4pts v Dortmund to qualify. You just accept that anything from Real is a Brucie bonus
We can hope we get them at home in the last game when they're already qualified.

Back