• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18 - Round of 16: Juventus

Exactly......

We are in the CL but everyone seems to be wishing for an Europa league standard group:confused:

Let's have a glamour group, some great away trips. 6 games to really look forward to. Barca, Bayern and Roma? Oh yes

We went out last year after having a boring group, may as well have a tough group and if we don't go through have played some top clubs

I want to have fun, and give it a good go. Bring on the Big Guns, this is all we have been pining on for years, nay decades. Let's enjoy it

I wouldn't mind Bayern, Barca and Celtic. Every game would be a great occasion. And if we got through a group like that, anything is possible.
Wouldn't want Celtic. We get to play teams of that quality in the first couple of League Cup matches every season.

I'd rather someone from a bigger league.

You just know we'll get Shaktar, Sevilla and Ludogorets

Shaktar - Miles away/war zone
Sevilla - The old bill's waiting
Ludogorets - Miles away/3rd world/sounds like a cough sweet

I remember feeling concern the moment I saw Spurs drawn with Inter Milan and Werder Bremen in the first CL go-round. That worked out rather nicely after our boys found their footing. Who will we be calling a taxi for this time?

If there's anything to build optimism on - apart from the great quality of our squad and manager - it's the fact that it we'll have a big group of players with CL experience playing at Wembley. And you can even factor in the FA Cup semi against a title-winning side. Hopefully, that loss burns awhile.

But with this top-level experience and a number of regular season PL matches, the whole Wembley thing will have become much more ordinary match-day routine. Nothing about the place should leave our players unsettled. Quite the opposite.

So let's have a quality group of opponents. Wembley will be rammed and the atmosphere will be sizzling. Which can only help our support grow overall.

When we move back into MegaLane, it will seem like a cosy, intimate 62,000-seat shoebox.

I remember feeling concern the moment I saw Spurs drawn with Inter Milan and Werder Bremen in the first CL go-round. That worked out rather nicely after our boys found their footing. Who will we be calling a taxi for this time?

If there's anything to build optimism on - apart from the great quality of our squad and manager - it's the fact that it we'll have a big group of players with CL experience playing at Wembley. And you can even factor in the FA Cup semi against a title-winning side. Hopefully, that loss burns awhile.

But with this top-level experience and a number of regular season PL matches, the whole Wembley thing will have become much more ordinary match-day routine. Nothing about the place should leave our players unsettled. Quite the opposite.

So let's have a quality group of opponents. Wembley will be rammed and the atmosphere will be sizzling. Which can only help our support grow overall.

When we move back into MegaLane, it will seem like a cosy, intimate 62,000-seat shoebox.

What ever happened to that Marin, is he still at Chelsea

Sold to Olympiacos last summer after having spent 4 years out on loan at Sevilla, Fiorentina, Anderlecht, and Trabzbonspor.
Yet another footballers career fudged up by Cheatski.

Lol deserves it if he chases the cash.

Seem to recall him ruining us in Germany

This is scintillating! ;)

They haven't figured out how to sex these draws up. I'm sure the Yanks would make them more interesting than the Swiss do. Where is the Music, fireworks, dancing girls....

Back