• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17

People can call him all the names they like, one thing for sure he is one hell of a player.
If he'd only had the slightest hint of modesty and team spirit, he would be considered the greatest player of all time. But he's a selfish, self obsessed crybaby that has no thought for anyone but himself. For that reason, he will never be among the real elite.
He is the kind of guy that probably masturbates in front of a mirror while flicking through photos of himself, surrounded by cardboard cut outs of himself.

Last edited:
If he'd only had the slightest hint of modesty and team spirit, he would be considered the greatest player of all time. But he's a selfish, self obsessed crybaby that has no thought of anyone but himself. For that reason, he will never be among the real elite.
He is the kind of guy that probably masturbates in front of a mirror while flicking through photos of himself, surrounded by cardboard cut outs of himself.
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

If he'd only had the slightest hint of modesty and team spirit, he would be considered the greatest player of all time. But he's a selfish, self obsessed crybaby that has no thought of anyone but himself. For that reason, he will never be among the real elite.

Lots of people feel he showed his team spirit at the Euro's

If he'd only had the slightest hint of modesty and team spirit, he would be considered the greatest player of all time. But he's a selfish, self obsessed crybaby that has no thought for anyone but himself. For that reason, he will never be among the real elite.

Well that's your opinion and you are entitled to it, others may think different. He's a great player, i do not think he's the greatest of all time though and its nothing to do with his personality or lack of it.

Ronaldo is an amazing player, tip top condition to boot despite his advancing years. F'uck modesty, he's a winner, a kuntish one against his opponents, but I'd have him in my team any day.

Juve will have Monaco, mark my words.

He is the kind of guy that probably masturbates in front of a mirror while flicking through photos of himself, surrounded by cardboard cut out of himself.

Do you know the guy? or is that your media interpretation of the portrait of him as the villain in the Ronaldo/Messi play?

- Does he have an on pitch arrogance? absolutely, as do most great players
- Is he some kind of villain off pitch, actually nothing suggest that, seems he does a fair amount of charity, helps kids, pays his taxes (unlike the "hero" in the play)

Your opinion will not change the fact that he is the real elite, his record (doubly so if they achieve CL again this year) makes it so.

You only have to see his advert for his plug in muscle toning thingy to know he definitely knocks one out to pictures of himself.

Still a great footballer though ;)

Do you know the guy? or is that your media interpretation of the portrait of him as the villain in the Ronaldo/Messi play?

- Does he have an on pitch arrogance? absolutely, as do most great players
- Is he some kind of villain off pitch, actually nothing suggest that, seems he does a fair amount of charity, helps kids, pays his taxes (unlike the "hero" in the play)

Your opinion will not change the fact that he is the real elite, his record (doubly so if they achieve CL again this year) makes it so.
Charity my ass! He refused to go to some place (don't remember where) because they would not give him a first class ticket and a luxury suite, for doing that "charity". FFS the guy earns more in a week than most EU middle class people do in many years!!! Donating a tiny bit of that does not make him a saint. I probably donate more than him, in proportion to what I earn.

Charity my ass! He refused to go to some place (don't remember where) because they would not give him a first class ticket and a luxury suite, for doing that "charity". FFS the guy earns more in a week than most EU middle class people do in many years!!! Donating a tiny bit of that does not make him a saint. I probably donate more than him, in proportion to what we earn.

Mate, lets be clear, I'm not Ronaldo's defender (he is not my favorite footballer), but its hilarious the venom directed at him ... take a look -> http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...g-charity-work-real-madrids-superstar-4053752

As for what he earns compared to middle class people, not sure how that is any different from any top level footballer, unless you can show that somehow he is much worse at giving/charity than footballers as whole, it just is a personality thing.

p.s. you are entitled to your opinion

We really fudged it up this season. We MUST do better next season. Aim for the final, quarter final should be the target at least!

Back