• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

That was the world feed, not BT. Was the same in the States.

Yeah I quickly realised after I posted that it's the feed from whatever country broadcasts it. Irritates the hell out of me, why do they feel the need to show 5 replays when the game is going on? At least put the game on in one corner of the screen so we can actually see what we are paying for.

What do we feel Real's chances are to qualify? they're currently ruining an accumulator I've got going :(

EDIT: Was certain that Real had lost 3-0. Was there a disallowed goal or something? I wasn't even drinking at the time.

What do we feel Real's chances are to qualify? they're currently ruining an accumulator I've got going :(

EDIT: Was certain that Real had lost 3-0. Was there a disallowed goal or something? I wasn't even drinking at the time.
I predicted a 4-1 win at home for them. With them 2-0 up after 18 minutes, I was maybe a little optimistic on Wolfsburgs behalf.

Back