• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

Bayern playing to get Pep fired.

After that silly stunt showing up Kimmich after the last game against Dortmund, you can be sure players weren't impressed. Even opposing players were coming over to shake hands to try and stop it.

City would probably love to get Pep in early.

What was the silly stunt?

I wonder what Allegri was thinking at 2-0, replacing their best counter-attacking player with Mandzucic, who can barely move. Stange decision, and one I think he's regretting.

What's the official line from FIFA/UEFA as to why they insist that refs book players for removing their shirts when they score? My thoughts are the sponsors are unhappy as a goal celebration is a prime opportunity for the cameras to show off the sponsor on the shirt of the player who has scored and a player removing their shirt denies them this opportunity.

Wonder what would happen if players just started covering the sponsor with their hands when they scored?

What's the official line from FIFA/UEFA as to why they insist that refs book players for removing their shirts when they score? My thoughts are the sponsors are unhappy as a goal celebration is a prime opportunity for the cameras to show off the sponsor on the shirt of the player who has scored and a player removing their shirt denies them this opportunity.

Wonder what would happen if players just started covering the sponsor with their hands when they scored?
There are 2 main reason. 1st it's to prevent having messages written on the shirt under and 2nd it's time wasting.

??? Never been any rules like that, and rightly so. But the clubs can agree to such terms if they want
Fair enough. Must be an agreement between the clubs then when it happens.

Coman is good a player. Very impressed.

Edit: actually it is a PL rule that you can't play against a club that holds your registration.

Back