• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Center Parcs

Been to Longleat 3 times and the Norfolk one once.

Longleat is the better park, but is very hilly in places and tough on toddlers on bikes (or the parent who has to tow/carry them). Norfolk much flatter and has a superb rough track bike path all around the outskirts which gives views of one of the US Airforce bases.

The bottom end accomodation is designed to be shared between 2 families of 4 mostly (there are some smaller ones, but this is the best option). While the top end accomodation is silly money but quite classy in places (exec stylee!!!)

Perfsonally, I don't think it is worth the money, but for the best time I'd recommend going with a large group of people. We used to go with 3 other families, in 2 chalets next to each other and shared all the cooking and stuff.

I had some great holidays there as a kid.

One brick holiday though as our villa got robbed whilst we were out one night. Mum's video camera got nicked (this was nearly 20 years ago when they cost a few bob), ****s even took my pocket money! But they missed my old man's takings for that week from the sports shop that he used to own. Thousands of pounds just sitting there in a plastic carrier bag, and they missed it :)

Why is Center spelt the American way?

And Park the French way? :)

Had a great time. I had low expectations but IMO for families it's great. Whinfell is VERY hilly!! And the bike with the child seat on the back had one gear!! Legs tool a pounding!! Did quad bikes, very good. Also had a massage and some activities with the little one. Great family getaway.

I've been a few times now. I'll admit I'm a snob so the first time I went I was dreading it but I was pleasantly surprised, good quality accommodation (we did the new style executive) and lots to do for my kids (aged 7 & 1 1/2). My eldest daughter cried all the way home when we left apart from a brief twenty minute period of sleep, when she woke she continued where she left off!

For a middle aged fart like myself there are also plenty of perving opportunities to ogle young lovelies in bikinis in the swimming oasis.

Back