• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Center Parcs

Leeds Spur

Banned
Anyone been?

I feel like the slippery slope starts here!!! But I've heard it's actually decent?

Probably no sky as well!

I know loads of people who have liked it. I prefer going abroad - if I wanted to rough it I'd buy a tent.

Haven't been since I was a kid, but I loved it back then. Definitely good if you like sport. I keep on thinking about going actually. They're building a new one in Woburn, which is 10 minutes from my office... I'll be snapping up the last minute offers when they open that place.

Rough it?

Have you seen the accommodation? Posh!!!!!

I always go abroad. Love the warmth nd sun too much. But this is a little 3 day weekend break so I'm suitably placated :)

I've been looking and I've booked Quad Bikes and a massage for myself. Actually looks quite good!!

And the dome is 29.5 degrees so I'll get my warmth :)

See if I want a weekend break I go to the city and get theatre tickets with Mrs R or I honestly do like to go camping with my mates, a barbie and a few cases of beer

article-2113430-120C8786000005DC-942_634x427.jpg

Tent :lol:

See if I want a weekend break I go to the city and get theatre tickets with Mrs R or I honestly do like to go camping with my mates, a barbie and a few cases of beer

Yeah, been to Rome this year with the wife nd London a couple of times. I've got n open mind but it does actually look great for kids.

I've had several friends go away for long weekends to Centre parcs, Longleat in Wiltshire. All really enjoyed it. I've visited Longleat and got hammered in the old night club on the estate as a teen but never been to the centre parcs resort myself.

Yeah, been to Rome this year with the wife nd London a couple of times. I've got n open mind but it does actually look great for kids.

Yeah like I say, a lot of my mates go, with or without kids and they all love it :)

Dont go expecting it to be too good. I've been a few times now and had always heard good stuff about it so was expecting it to brilliant the first time I went, but it didnt quite live up to what I expected.

As far as breaks away in England go it is decent, I think a lot of people go with friends and what they enjoy is having a laugh with mates out in the woods. The accommodation is not posh, the pictures on the website look a lot better than anything I've stayed in and the sofas have always been uncomfortable.

If you enjoy swimming that side of it is excellent. The rest of the indoor facilities are local leisure centre standard. I booked up a load of shooting/archery stuff expecting it to be really impressive but you are on a small muddy bit of land for 45 minutes doing slow paced beginners sort of stuff. Overpriced but if spending money doesnt bother you then worth a try.

Its probably not great value for money (although Ive booked the same apartment for £200 in Jan to £1000 in august) but you definitely wont have a bad time. I think I'll avoid going in school holidays again though.

Good point. The kid is only 2 so we could avoid holidays. And you're right on the cost. fudging tinkle take!

I think we're paying around £700 for 3 nights???? I'll go alone with it for the sake of harmony. :)

Back