• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Saw this weird stat. Apparently West Ham have been 0-2 at HT in 77 PL games and managed two draws and 75 losses. Still managed to come back against us in the cup though.

Bringing Phil Neville with him apparently. This is almost too much, but then again it's West Ham.

After being exposed to Nevilles commentary in the Palace game, just, wow. The guy is a first order macaron, so I can only imagine what his coaching might consist of! :eek:

I actually quite like the bloke, he comes across decent like Poch and he isn't a rooster like Klopp, Wenger, Jose, Conte
As a guy he seems nice enough. I have no animosity toward him, and think he comes across well enough in interviews etc. I felt sorry for him in his post match, he looked like he was going to cry - I think its clear he really cares.
That said, I think, and always have done - that he is a bang average manager. For them he is basically Jol. Nice guy who you would like to do well but just doesnt really have it in him.

As to Moyes, oh my...
I really think he is terrible manager. And I really thin he would be a massive mistake for West Ham. So I have my fingers crossed...

KUMB arent impressed at all with the idea of Moyes.

I dont blame them.

Official now that Bilic has gone.
Expect an announcement in the coming days re the new manager.

I don't really think it will make too much difference who they get in now. Especially if as reported they are only looking to appoint on a 6 month contract. It doesn't exactly ooze confidence.
At least Levy gave Timmeh 18 months for appearances sake, even if the intention was to only have him as a stopgap.

Everyone saw through Levys deal on day 1, except Timmeh I suspect!

Moyes will take them down.

Really they need an Allardyce (not happening, obviously!).

I expect them to approach managers well out of their league, get laughed at, and end up with another average manager unable to change anything.

Not that change is easy with those owner meddling.

West Ham seems like a decent match for Moyes. They won't bother about boring football for a few seasons as long as they get results. Decent squad that could use some organization and hard work. Potential to grow into a mid table club.

Back