• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Anyone watching Inside Out on BBC1? The London Stadium and the people behind it got an absolute kicking!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Anyone watching Inside Out on BBC1? The London Stadium and the people behind it got an absolute kicking!

I don't watch inside out, was that the focus of the program or just a feature? will iplayer it if you recommend.

It was just a feature I think. I've never watched either, was on at my mum's when I visited. I don't think there is any new info as such, just hammering the point of how much it is costing us, down to paying for the goal nets!

Caught that as well, always fun to see Brady and the Spammers get ripped!

The segment on the Olympic Stadium farce starts at 10:44 and lasts about 10 minutes.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08bn38x/inside-out-london-23012017
Mark Jordan investigates why the West Ham stadium deal continues to be a burden on taxpayers. Mike Dilger finds out how a high-speed rail link cutting across nature reserve could damage wildlife. And - we go behind the scenes in a celebration of Tower Bridge.

Cheers Steve, you're a gent.

Worth a little watch, nothing goundbreaking but nice it's being kept in the spotlight a bit longer..

Going to be interesting if they include smashing United's bus up and running fights in the stands for their first few games.

"I thought that he really wanted me and that he sold me the project and the ambition of the club," Fonte told the club's website.

:D:D:D
:D:D:D

“I’m delighted because this is a massive club with great tradition,” said Snodgrass.

“This is the sort of club which speaks for itself, the fans who come here and support week-in week-out and moving to and selling out this new stadium is terrific and I want to be part of it.

“The owners and the manager are trying to build something here and I just can’t wait to get started. I feel this is a club with real ambition, with the new stadium, great players and a manager of his calibre at Premier League level.”

I think it's time for a random drug test over there.

Snodgrass is a good buy for them, he will be their best player and Fonte must be better than Collins, but they hardly fit the super star profile their fans have been promised and that's the Payet money gone. Would Spammers be happy at the start of the season if they knew they would be losing Payet and getting these two?

“I’m delighted because this is a massive club with great tradition,” said Snodgrass.

“This is the sort of club which speaks for itself, the fans who come here and support week-in week-out and moving to and selling out this new stadium is terrific and I want to be part of it.

“The owners and the manager are trying to build something here and I just can’t wait to get started. I feel this is a club with real ambition, with the new stadium, great players and a manager of his calibre at Premier League level.”

I think it's time for a random drug test over there.
Snodgrass is a bit thick too.

that must be a statement the club wrote for him, its obvious the new stadium is a cluster fudge, there is no way he'd try to endear himself to his new audience by lauding it

Did it really cost almost half a new whl to convert the os to the monstrouserty it is now?? Talk about a waste of money.

Wtf, why is m o n s t r o s i t y edited??

It will be interesting to see the uptake in season tickets for next season. I'd be surprised if they kept all the season ticket holders they've had this season.
Will also be interesting to see there gate receipts for this season considering the price they were selling them for.
Anyone know how far behind our gate receipts they were when we had 36,000 and them 34,000?

It will be interesting to see the uptake in season tickets for next season. I'd be surprised if they kept all the season ticket holders they've had this season.
Will also be interesting to see there gate receipts for this season considering the price they were selling them for.
Anyone know how far behind our gate receipts they were when we had 36,000 and them 34,000?

Just remembered Swiss ramble.
I see in 2015 our gate receipts were down as £41.2M and theirs £19.9M.
Be interesting to see if the extra 25,000 seats have made much difference.

PAYET HAD TO REPAY SALARY

An interesting update on Dimitri Payet's sale to Marseille.

Sky sources understand West Ham forced him to pay back his January salary before they let him move.

Payet is paid £125,000 a week and West Ham’s stance cost him £500,000.

Last year, Payet signed a five-year contract worth £125,000 a week and he was also given a £1m loyalty bonus in September

PAYET HAD TO REPAY SALARY

An interesting update on Dimitri Payet's sale to Marseille.

Sky sources understand West Ham forced him to pay back his January salary before they let him move.

Payet is paid £125,000 a week and West Ham’s stance cost him £500,000.

Last year, Payet signed a five-year contract worth £125,000 a week and he was also given a £1m loyalty bonus in September

Clubs should be able to reclaim the difference where a salary increase was with a contract extension and the bloke buggers off pronto. He only did one complete season FFS - loyalty?? !

Wasn't there a recent manager (not Spam) who stayed long enough to get a loyalty bonus before walking out ? IIRC he was ordered to repay.

Edited to add - Tony Pulis at Palarse, from Wiki

Shortly before the start of the subsequent 2014–15 season, however, Pulis left the club "by mutual consent", saying that it was because he was not being backed in the transfer market by the Palace board.[86] In November 2016, Pulis was ordered by a high court judge to pay Crystal Palace £3.7 million for fraudulent misrepresentation in a dispute with Steve Parish over a £2 million 'survival' bonus paid to him on his request over two weeks earlier than contractually necessary the day before he announced his departure.[87][88]
OK - not the same circumstances, but you can get redress if you try. Note mark-up from bonus to payment !.

Last edited:
Back