• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

They sold Kids season tickets for £100 - these can then be converted to Adults on a game by game basis, seems a load got a pair just to convert for the big games.

True. But you can't just convert it - you have to pay a supplement which is close to the price of the adult ticket for that seat i.e. there aren't adults getting in on kids' STs (or at least there shouldn't be - no idea whether there are any checks when a child ST is swiped on entry).
But regardless, they can't be making loads with the cheap prices, unless they are raking it in on the corporate/hospitality side. And a lot of that is pretty rubbish from what I've read.

True. But you can't just convert it - you have to pay a supplement which is close to the price of the adult ticket for that seat i.e. there aren't adults getting in on kids' STs (or at least there shouldn't be - no idea whether there are any checks when a child ST is swiped on entry).
But regardless, they can't be making loads with the cheap prices, unless they are raking it in on the corporate/hospitality side. And a lot of that is pretty rubbish from what I've read.
Yes- when converting it you pay the surplus but only for that game - if you are inclined you are paying £100 for guaranteed entry to the choice games and you can leave them spare for the rest. in a worse case sell them to Man U fans / Arsenal, in a best keep them for friends but have empty seats the rest of the time.

Yes- when converting it you pay the surplus but only for that game - if you are inclined you are paying £100 for guaranteed entry to the choice games and you can leave them spare for the rest. in a worse case sell them to Man U fans / Arsenal, in a best keep them for friends but have empty seats the rest of the time.

Yes, it is quite a handy scheme if you are one of those with the ticket.
It will be interesting to see how the club manages the pricing going forward.
Although of course with their 50k+ waiting list they can just up their prices and the masses will pay. Obviously. :D

I read a fair bit on their forums (family are West Ham and I like the pain they feel) along with the +2 tickets I will be looking on in interest as I think they will have to change the pricing bands - you have people paying for a low band but due to the curve (at the corners) you have a better view than those paying loads more. If they don't change the bands then you will tinkle off those who are paying more, if they do the Sh*t will hit the fan as they will be moving season ticket holders who are happy and have a comparable view as in the old ground.

She really is a fudgewit - she got £1M bonus for the successful move.

Man Utd fans probably said the same when Berbatov was being a qunt to us.

Where as the reality there was he wanted to leave and Levy got the best price for him on our terms. As I understand Levy made a threat to turn his phone off and let the deadline run down unless he got the fee he wanted.

Where as the reality there was he wanted to leave and Levy got the best price for him on our terms. As I understand Levy made a threat to turn his phone off and let the deadline run down unless he got the fee he wanted.

That wasn't my point. Berbatov wanted to leave and refused to play for us, mugging us exactly like Payet at West Ham. And no doubt Utd fans thought we were a "muggable" club just the same.

Of course we have a quality chairman who handled it well and got the best price, as you say.

Strange; i honestly thought Mendes put West Ham's interest out there just to flush out the likes of Manure and Liverpool.]

Probably Fonte's last move; he'll be getting a big pay rise i reckon an fair play to him i say....(and happy for West Ham to blow their cash on an aging but good CB..:cool:)

C2w8oOrWEAEBm57.jpg

Back