• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

And now Stuart Pearce joins the coaching team. Utter failure as a manager, no idea if he is a good coach but if it was us he joined I wouldnt find it especially inspiring...

(Alan Irvine and Billy McKinley also now on the coaching staff. Both failed managers as well...)

West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady revealed the sacking of Slaven Bilic was among the hardest decisions the club's board has made in the last 25 years.
Nonsense, it's quite obviously picking a decent manager they struggle with.

A few on KUMB see the Pearce appointment as the board going over Moyes head and appointing another fan favourite/ex-player/no nonsense type as an attempt to appease them.

Which it doesnt.

Given Moyes never having anything to do with Pearce ever, and all his other back room appointments being jobs for the boys, it could well have something to it.

Kevin Kilbane
Former Everton winger on BBC Radio 5 live
Watford had far too much for West Ham today. Other than a five or ten minute spell in the game, West Ham were not at the races.

Next Friday could be fun.
First home game for an unpopular new manager.
Restless, angry natives (before they go home early).
Sit back and enjoy.

Some are really trying to get some protests and banners going, but the stewards confiscate everything. Others intend to just stay away until the unholy threesome is gone.

No matter how bad things seem for us, it's always nice to pop in here and get a healthy dose of reality. It could be so much worse.
It's hard to imagine a worse state to be in as a club.

For starters you're a West Ham fan, which means you have all the racism and retardnedness of a Chelsea fan but without the success. Your entire trophy cabinet from the day of creation of your club consists of four items. You had a rivalry with a club from South London but they used to beat you up a lot so you went cold on that. Since then you've desperately tried to start a rivalry with a team that just cannot be convinced to give a fudge about you.

Then you get taken over by pretty much the worst owners one could think of, who shift you into the worst football stadium in the league, sell off the old place to line their pockets, all without consideration for the fact that the new capacity is double what you could ever reasonably expect to fill. They appoint one of the worst, and most boring managers to ever grace the English game, and have (apparently) allowed all of your players to sign contracts with relegation release clauses.

I won't buy any complaints about what the dildo bros have done to their on the pitch form though. West Ham are a yo-yo club and they're currently at par for their place in the world.

I guess I should know this, but I've never really bothered to look it up, and searching for it now I only find lots of articles about the Sporting CP chairman calling them the Dildo Brothers. Why exactly are they called the dildo brothers?

I guess I should know this, but I've never really bothered to look it up, and searching for it now I only find lots of articles about the Sporting CP chairman calling them the Dildo Brothers. Why exactly are they called the dildo brothers?

Smut peddlers ...

I love the the board they are embarrassing themselves and West ham at the same time. Sadly though they look like a club without a real future as they have no home.

Property prices won't be coming down anytime soon in East London ....

Sit back and watch it all unfold

Back