• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

Doesn’t bode well for them getting through against scum in the CL does it?! If they’re lucky, Kane will get a consolation goal in the 2nd leg to make it 7-1 to Arsenal on aggregate.

Edit: and just remembered Bayern have no away fans for the game on Tuesday. As if Arsenal need any boost the way they are playing at the moment.
Forgot about that, does their luck know no bounds?
Plus I see Bayern have 4 players already out and doubts over Sane, Coman, Neuer. Seriously!! :mad:

I wantarsenal to win. Makes 5th more likely to get a cl place. Which improves our chances of getting a cl place. Obviously don't want them to win the competition.

I wantarsenal to win. Makes 5th more likely to get a cl place. Which improves our chances of getting a cl place. Obviously don't want them to win the competition.
Whoever wins, at least there's a silver lining to every outcome.

Whoever wins, at least there's a silver lining to every outcome.

I really don't care what other teams do. I just want whats best for spurs.

Live in camden so lotsof arsenal mates. They win congrats. They don't have a dig at me because they know i don't care.

Harry might be their only chance, he always turned up against those clams
I heard someone say on the radio Harry had 14 in 19 in NLDs, but his record away wasn't that good. Haven't checked it to confirm though ;)

I assume Arsenal will go through but hopefully Bayern put up a fight enough so Arsenal can't relax and rotate players

I heard someone say on the radio Harry had 14 in 19 in NLDs, but his record away wasn't that good. Haven't checked it to confirm though ;)

I assume Arsenal will go through but hopefully Bayern put up a fight enough so Arsenal can't relax and rotate players
The 30-year-old has scored more Premier League goals against Arsenal than anybody else - with 14 strikes. Five of those came at the Emirates, which is the joint most for a non-Arsenal player.

Loads of Bayern fans around Kings Cross this afternoon.

Red and white no logo scarves.

Will be some in the ground I’m sure.

Would a bit of crowd trouble and a European ban for Arse be too much to ask for...?

I don’t think there are two sets of fans less likely to cause crowd trouble.

German people are pretty much always decent.

Arsenal fans will all be too busy queuing up for their AFTV interview.

Back