• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

To be fair his legs are surprisingly big (and his arms are skinny but ripped):

View attachment 15023

I think Gil plays way more lightweight than Luka ever did.
Alex Ferguson described Berbatov has having very good balance and hence strong in hold up play. Dynamic balance involves core strength and you could see it in Modric too

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Fair enough, yet there are a few years between those pictures. Still time for little Gil. Few of us recognized Bale after some time in the Madrid dietary camp either, I seem to recall. We should have loaned him out there instead..!

Absolutely - personally I wanted Gil to stick around and be given more gametime.

Alex Ferguson described Berbatov has having very good balance and hence strong in hold up play. Dynamic balance involves core strength and you could see it in Modric too

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Yeah I always thought Berba played way stronger than he looked. Same goes for Kane to some extent.

I think the loan move will/could be a good move for him and us. It will give him game time ( which he may not get here).
Agree, we saw in his fleeting appearances this season that he has talent, still young but needs games to get back onto the track of Spain calls ups etc.

I genuinely believe that people will be sat in 5 years acknowledging a highly talented player regardless of what they think now and if its not as a Spurs player it will be a shame

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

FrCNza7XwAYQDO5

I wonder why neither Lamela or Gil aren't starting much for them? Maybe they have small injuries but Gil has only started twice for them so far I think.
Hopefully Gil will get a good run in the side between now and the end of the season.

Last edited:
I wonder why neither Lamela or Gil are starting much for them? Maybe they have small injuries but Gil has only started twice for them so far I think.
Hopefully Gil will get a good run in the side between now and the end of the season.

Probably getting him warmed up to the task, played alot of minutes for them TBF

Good goal, but they are playing in a team with little pressure on them, little chance of qualifying for Europe and safe from relegation, should help Gil relax more, he always looks to be trying to hard when he played for us and didn't do himself justice.

Good goal, but they are playing in a team with little pressure on them, little chance of qualifying for Europe and safe from relegation, should help Gil relax more, he always looks to be trying to hard when he played for us and didn't do himself justice.

Yeh, I think thats par for infrequent appearances and youth, ironically if he was given the same level of carefree access to the first team as Son (I know that comes with cash in the bank) we may have seen the better of him.

I'd still have Lamela back in a heartbeat. I know I'm wrong, but to have Romero at the back, Richi up top and Lamela in midfield we'd end up being kings of brickhousery every week - and win more than we lost.
I'd pay to see that. Imagine against the goons, get vdV back too.

I'd still have Lamela back in a heartbeat. I know I'm wrong, but to have Romero at the back, Richi up top and Lamela in midfield we'd end up being kings of brickhousery every week - and win more than we lost.

Same here. What you get with Lamela is 100% effort, along with a desire to beat the opposition, every time he's on the pitch

Back