• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

bricky Ratings

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
From whoscored.com:

Total Shots: 11-11
On Target: 6-4
Off Target: 3-4
Blocked: 2-3

Offsides: 4-2
Fouls: 12-10
Corners: 4-5
Throw Ins: 31-18
Dribbles: 5-5
Tackles: 24-20

Possession: 45%-55%
Pass Success: 76%-80%
Aerial Success: 53%-47%

Code:
R	Name			P	Shots	SonT	KeyPasses-Success%-Headers-Touches	Rt
1	Hugo Lloris		GK	0	0	0		65	0	37	7.02	
2	Kyle Walker		DR	1	1	0		68	1	80	6.52	
3	Michael Dawson		DC	0	0	0		62	7	55	7.11	
4	Jan Vertonghen		DC	0	0	0		91	1	50	7.81	
5	Benoit Assou-Ekotto	DL	0	0	0		74	0	64	6.92	
6	Clint Dempsey		MR	3	2	1		71	6	47	8.19	
7	Scott Parker61'		MC	1	0	0		89	0	60	6.88	
8	Mousa Dembélé		MC	0	0	2		92	1	61	7.42	
9	Gylfi Sigurdsson60'	ML	1	0	1		79	2	34	6.55	
10	Gareth Bale		AMC	4	2	1		73	2	55	8.12	
11	Emmanuel Adebayor71'	FW	0	0	0		65	3	27	6.06	

14	Jermain Defoe71'	Sub	1	1	0		67	0	4	7.27	
15	Lewis Holtby60'		Sub	0	0	2		75	0	24	7.33	
18	Tom Huddlestone61'	Sub	0	0	1		93	0	17	6.96

Hugo Lloris 8
Kyle Walker 6
Michael Dawson 7
Jan Vertonghen 7
Benoit Assou-Ekotto 7
Clint Dempsey 7
Scott Parker 6
Mousa Dembélé 6
Gylfi Sigurdsson 6
Gareth Bale 8
Emmanuel Adebayor 5

Jermain Defoe 7
Lewis Holtby 6
Tom Huddlestone 7

Hugo Lloris 7
Kyle Walker 7
Michael Dawson 7
Jan Vertonghen 7
Benoit Assou-Ekotto 7
Clint Dempsey 7
Scott Parker 6
Mousa Dembélé 7
Gylfi Sigurdsson 6
Gareth Bale 6
Emmanuel Adebayor 6

Jermain Defoe 7
Lewis Holtby 7
Tom Huddlestone 8 (MOTM)

Thought Bale was pretty poor overall myself - didn't understand the Sky MOTM award at all.

Lloris 6.5 Not too much to do in all honesty.
Walker 7.5 He seems to be improving.
Dawson 6.5 A mixed bag again, some rash tackles and some fine ones.
Vertonghen 7 A more measured performance today.
Benny 6.5Looked edgy to begin with, but setled well. Got forward well in last ten minutes.
Dembele 6.5 Ordinary in first half, better when put out wide.
Parker 5.5 Lots of huff and puff, not much product.
Siggurdson 6 A real nearly man. Just does not seem to get involved enough for me.
Bale 8 Very quiet first half, but won us the game with his cros and goal.
Adebayor.4 No more, please!
Dempsey 7.5 Gets into good scoring positions. Watching Adebayor?

SUBS

Hudd 8 Turned the game, nearly man of the match.
Holtby 7 Ran his arse off.
Defoe 7.5 Great strike.

Lloris - 6.5 - Little to do, did it well

Walker - 8 - Impressed both offensively and defensively. Had a decent chance but hesitated.
Vertonghen - 7 - Better then recent, he looked assured on the ball.
Dawson - 6.5 - Not the greatest tackles today, but he did alright apart from one or two bad choices.
Bae - 6 - Did better later on, but isn't suited to give us the width we wanted on the left.

Dembele - 6.5 - Decent performance. Puit the work in defensively and really started showing his stuff when we shifted to 4-3-3
Parker - 5 - Not good. It's not losing the ball, it's the running backwards with it and the suicidal positions he puts team mates in when he passes to them.
Siggurdsson - 5.5 - Was not suited to the game with no width.
Dempsey - 7 - Got his goal. good positioning and combines well with the team.

Bale - 8 - Goal and an assist, but not exactly a vintage performance. Got +2 for them, otherwise a bit average today. Looked alright out wide in a 4-3-3.
Ade - 6 - Didn't really get much support in the first half. Held the ball up alright. Ran his arse off, with little help from others pressure wise.

Hudd - 7 - Came on and made an impact against tiring legs.
Holtby - 7 - Added impetus. Pressured the City players well.
Defoe - 7 - Good goal. +1 for it.

Lloris - 7

Walker - 7
Dawson - 7
Vertonghen - 7
Ekotto - 7

Dempsey - 8
Dembele - 7
Parker - 6
Sigurdsson - 5

Bale - 8
Adebayor - 5

--

Huddlestone - 8 (MOTM)
Holtby - 7
Defoe - 7

Everyone decent, apart from Ade and Parker, both of whom don't really have a place in the Spurs squad anymore; the former because he simply doesn't give a brick, the latter because he simply isn't good enough and is very, very painful to watch.

Bale influenced the game at crucial times.

The subs were excellent, especially Hudd.

AVB managed his resources exceptionally well: hopefully Ade and Parker will only make limited appearances for Spurs in the future.

Hugo Lloris 7
Kyle Walker 7
Michael Dawson 7
Jan Vertonghen 7
Benoit Assou-Ekotto 7
Clint Dempsey 7
Scott Parker 6
Mousa Dembélé 7
Gylfi Sigurdsson 6
Gareth Bale 6
Emmanuel Adebayor 6

Jermain Defoe 7
Lewis Holtby 7
Tom Huddlestone 8 (MOTM)

Thought Bale was pretty poor overall myself - didn't understand the Sky MOTM award at all.

I agree it wasnt Bale's best performance which is understandable after the injury. But you can't seriously believe an assist and goal puts his performance on a par with Adebayor's latest "effort".

I think we need to have an 'At Best' and 'At Worst' rating with the average their score. I find it so difficult to mark our players! :D

LLoris 6 Not troubled too much, one good save

Benny 5 Troubled early on, a bit better later on, but not good enough on the overall. Gets a bonus for sending shirt into crowd at the end.

Dawson 8 Gets done by aguero for their goal but solid after that. Gave everything. LEGEND

Vertonghen 7 Solid enough, didnt see much of him going forward though

Walker 8 Has been great since Lennon has been out.

Parker 5 Good decision to take him off, wins a couple of challenges but so slow and cant play

Dembele 8 Strong, good breaks in the second half

Sigurdsson 5 Not good, poor technically

Bale 8 Looked injured and not happy most of the game but in the end its a goal and pass for him.

Dempsey 7 What can you say? Awful, cant play, but pops up with the important goal

Adebayor 4 Terrible

Holtby 7 Did well today I thought

Hudd 8 He might be slow, but HE can pass. And he plays direct, the others cant.

Defoe 8 Great goal

I think we need to have an 'At Best' and 'At Worst' rating with the average their score. I find it so difficult to mark our players! :D

Bale's early cross with the outside of his left boot to tee up Dempsey - 10 - it changed the game.

Sig not doing enough for me.

Parker not half as bad as people make out. Held the ball, turned, looked for a pass, won fouls, in a very congested midfield.

Ade - just want him to play a strikers role, run the line and channels, rather than drop deep. Get his team mates used to picking him out in goal scoring positions. Too much midfield involvement.

Hugo Lloris 7
Kyle Walker 7
Michael Dawson 7
Jan Vertonghen 7
Benoit Assou-Ekotto 7
Clint Dempsey 7
Scott Parker 6
Mousa Dembélé 7
Gylfi Sigurdsson 6
Gareth Bale 6
Emmanuel Adebayor 6

Jermain Defoe 7
Lewis Holtby 7
Tom Huddlestone 8 (MOTM)

The implication in your comment is you'd rather Bale played well for the whole ninety minutes without scoring or providing an assist, which suggests you just don't get what the game is all about. He helped turn the game in our favour ffs. Were it not for those two vital contributions of his we might even have lost the match.

The implication in your comment is you'd rather Bale played well for the whole ninety minutes without scoring or providing an assist, which suggests you just don't get what the game is all about. He helped turn the game in our favour ffs. Were it not for those two vital contributions of his we might even have lost the match.

hahahha, sorry to out somebody like this but comments like these from Gutter Boy must be a joy to read for fans of other clubs.

So, really, an assist and a goal in a game that we won 3-1 is both a '6' and 'rather poor' ?

=D>

I missed the first 15 minutes so i'm not gonna do ratings.
But the problem with ratings threads is the players can only do so much in the position they're instructed to play.
For instance Bale was crowded out of it in the middle by a narrow city side but looked much better in space on the right.
Dembele didnt do much alongside Parker but given the freedom in a 3 man midfield he looked dangerous running forward with the ball.

I'm just a defender who gets tinkled off when players work their arse off for 90 mins, and some forward/AM does two good kicks all game and gets lauded.

I never rate 'luxury' players (usually Defoe) very highly, and today Bale was one of those (where he's not usually - he clearly wasn't properly fit).

Back