• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bombs go off at Boston Marathon Finish Line. . .

Long discussion...and sadly, far too late for us not to be involved. We have, for centuries, taken what we wanted from everywhere.

Very true. However, it's time to get out. Will never happen as we all know but it'd be the right thing to do.

You really ought to word your thoughts a little more carefully lest you come off as insensitive.

The media does tend to make a circus of things, but this is an ongoing investigation. Some people that happen to live in the area that's being canvassed actually need to follow the events because they are being directly affected by them.
But to say that we "love this stuff" is misleading. Maybe those outside the US can view this because they're removed from these events, just as we in the US view the many bombings that occur in the Middle East with almost dulled emotion.

I just want them to catch the son of a bitch.

The same idiots were all lapping up the Raoul Moat story a few years ago even though that was closer to home.
This isnt people viewing with a dulled emotion this is the crowd being whipped into a frenzy by sensationalist news coverage as they hanker for an execution.

I know it's a tough time for you mate, and I know you were searching for answers, but what are 'Iranian features'?

I can tell an Iranian accent but the features are too difficult to tell. It's like when someone says "they looked Turkish". The Turkish they know in this country tends to be people from the East of Turkey (at times, ethnically Kurdish). There aren't actually many ethnically Turks in this country. The Turks I know look dark skinned, very blonde (from the North), stereotypically European and even Chinese looking.

If these guys are Chechen then they are closer to being true Caucassions than a lot of us are. In fact, if they were from Iran - then they are closer to being Arians than we are too! :D

BTW - The Russians have soooo much blood on their hands in recent history. I'd like to see how they treat this encounter.

pds0yhs.jpg

I can tell an Iranian accent but the features are too difficult to tell. It's like when someone says "they looked Turkish". The Turkish they know in this country tends to be people from the East of Turkey (at times, ethnically Kurdish). There aren't actually many ethnically Turks in this country. The Turks I know look dark skinned, very blonde (from the North), stereotypically European and even Chinese looking.

If these guys are Chechen then they are closer to being true Caucassions than a lot of us are. In fact, if they were from Iran - then they are closer to being Arians than we are too! :D

What Turks do you know? Blonde????

What Turks do you know? Blonde????

I've made it my priority not to respond to your post because of what I deem your ignorance but the vodka has got to me... Particularly after your post about Pakistanis and Turks being "potatoe - potato" -

Go on Google fella and look up the word Caucasion. Look at where in the World that it originates. Now look at how close that region is to the northern borders of Turkey.

Believe it or not, a lot of Afghanis are also very very blue and green eyed and fair!

I'm studying genealogy at the moment and it's such an education. Even in the last 700 hundred years, people shared the same male ancestor and now have male decendents all over Europe and Asia. It's crazy!

I've made it my priority not to respond to your post because of what I deem your ignorance but the vodka has got to me... Particularly after your post about Pakistanis and Turks being "potatoe - potato" -

Go on Google fella and look up the word Caucasion. Look at where in the World that it originates. Now look at how close that region is to the northern borders of Turkey.

Believe it or not, a lot of Afghanis are also very very blue and green eyed and fair!

I'm studying genealogy at the moment and it's such an education. Even in the last 700 hundred years, people shared the same male ancestor and now have male decendents all over Europe and Asia. It's crazy!

I think the vodka may have got to you because I've not made such a comment.

And about your original comment I've worked in areas where Turkish people are a majority - and they are all dark haired!!

Time for bed I think!!

I think the vodka may have got to you because I've not made such a comment.

And about your original comment I've worked in areas where Turkish people are a majority - and they are all dark haired!!

Time for bed I think!!

You did fella. It was after that amateur boxer video - the taco who overidid his pre-box showings and got knocked out silly. If you need proof, I'm sure it's in the archives. Perhaps you were on the Voddies that night ;)

In regards the areas you worked - check my original post. They tend to be political refugees from the Kurdish regions. That said, they are a f*ckin hard working

You did fella. It was after that amateur boxer video - the taco who overidid his pre-box showings and got knocked out silly. If you need proof, I'm sure it's in the archives. Perhaps you were on the Voddies that night ;)

In regards the areas you worked - check my original post. They tend to be political refugees from the Kurdish regions. That said, they are a f*ckin hard working

You haven't got a clue what your on about have you? Blimey and you call me ignorant your a buffoon!! Needless to say I don't want to continue in discussion with you so sorry to have taken this thread off topic.

Hey?

What part do I not have a clue about?? The part where you said "potatoe-potato" or my reference to ethnicity of the Turks?

I don't remember making the comment but you obviously do well done!

As for your comment about 'blonde Turks' I think you'll find most are dark haired. End of discussion.

:D

Thanks and...

Perhaps a lot are, but it's regional and there are just as many fair people from the region.

Please let me know when you have read about Caucasions.

Having lived in Istanbul for two years, I can concur with Papercut's comments. Majority have dark features but definitely a larger proportion of blonde the further north you get in the country.

I know it's a tough time for you mate, and I know you were searching for answers, but what are 'Iranian features'?

Hi mate, not a tough time for me at all?! Apologies if I'm making out I'm some sort of victim in this!

It's a bit hard to describe in words. Kind of flattish face, more pointed nose than usual. It's more of a generic visual recognition, if that makes sense? Turns out they're not Iranian now, so I was wrong!

I can't find one using Google and the example you give is one of not proven. I want to find "there's the small matter of many 'unbelievable' conspiracy theories turning out to be true" answers. I want to find an unbelievable conspiracy theory that turned out to be a definite truth. Can you point me to an exact one?

I'm on my iPhone, will find you examples when I'm on a laptop and can be arsed. It's really not hard mate, do they have fully functional internet in The Netherlands ;)

I'm assuming you want sources right?

Last edited:
Suspect is cornered in a boat in a garden. Talking about a HRT being positioned (hostage rescue team). Sounds like they're about to storm.

Finally found the guy. They have him surrounded in a boat in someone's backyard apparantly. Since I'm lying here sick at home, I'm acutally listening in on the police scanner communication. Amazing level of detail and coordination between various agencies and whatnot. Hope this will give the victims and their families a little bit of comfort in the dark days that have passed.

Back