• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bombs go off at Boston Marathon Finish Line. . .

Lets hope his human rights dont get infringed in custody because we couldnt have that could we, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How could you possibly know that for certain?

Because thick qunts posted it on twitter and reddit?

Do you really think they'd go through all that if they weren't sure it was him? Utter delusion. I bet your one of these who hopes he gets treated with respect in custody by those nasty police officers?!!

I would wait to hear the full story first before making up my mind

What does the fact he's 'migrant' have to do with this?

I would wait to hear the full story first before making up my mind

What does the fact he's 'migrant' have to do with this?

I was up til 3am watching the full story. He was 19 and 'migrated' to USA when he was 9 hence the term 'migrant' being used to describe him. Comprende?

No, Roy - you were watching the headlines of his 'capture'

I think it would still be a while before the full array of facts come to the surface and an investigation is carried out. We all want the truth, right?

Tamerlan was in Chechnya from 2009 until 2010. Something that wasn't in the media I believe. He stayed with his family for a while but then went to the Georgia/Chechnya border. One big mountain, filled with radical muslims (not only Chechens). They 'brainwash' young guys into thinking America is the devil. The Western Civilization is a non-religious devil and offer them military training. There is a lot of terrorism going on in Grozny that no one knows about. 2010 was a year of terrorism in Chechnya, while 2009 was 'the massive recruitment'.

And non-surprisingly, Tamerlan started posting Jihad related stuff on Youtube and Vkontakte (russian FB) and started to distance himself from the American people. He most likely had a plan and persuaded his younger brother into doing this.

A 19-year old confused, broken, angry little boy and a 26-year old athletic man, tricked by jihadists.

There you have your two massive terrorists, with huge media covering. Something all serial killers/terrorists dream about.

Americans (/humans) are odd, celebrating in the streets after they did like that. I understand you would feel a massive weight of your shoulders, knowing you can walk freely again...but they still killed 4 people. I'm not sure what there is to celebrate? People calling it "a victory" are well off the mark.

Last edited:
Americans (/humans) are odd, celebrating in the streets after they did like that. I understand you would feel a massive weight of your shoulders, knowing you can walk freely again...but they still killed 4 people. I'm not sure what there is to celebrate? People calling it "a victory" are well off the mark.

Agreed... maybe I'm wrong, but it seems a very American thing to me. I felt the same way when they celebrated the killing of Osama too. I can appreciate the relief and the sense of justice and even revenge, but I find the joyous-looking celebrations - as if they've just won a sports tournament or something - a bit odd.

Tamerlan was in Chechnya from 2009 until 2010. Something that wasn't in the media I believe. He stayed with his family for a while but then went to the Georgia/Chechnya border. One big mountain, filled with radical muslims (not only Chechens). They 'brainwash' young guys into thinking America is the devil. The Western Civilization is a non-religious devil and offer them military training. There is a lot of terrorism going on in Grozny that no one knows about. 2010 was a year of terrorism in Chechnya, while 2009 was 'the massive recruitment'.

And non-surprisingly, Tamerlan started posting Jihad related stuff on Youtube and Vkontakte (russian FB) and started to distance himself from the American people. He most likely had a plan and persuaded his younger brother into doing this.

A 19-year old confused, broken, angry little boy and a 26-year old athletic man, tricked by jihadists.

There you have your two massive terrorists, with huge media covering. Something all serial killers/terrorists dream about.

Lots of people like that. I've witnessed real abuse and suffering many many times. Most of the victims don't bomb innocent people. No sympathy from me for either of them and there is zero excuse for their actions. I am not a religious man, but if there is a GHod I hope this two rot in hell with me!

Long discussion...and sadly, far too late for us not to be involved. We have, for centuries, taken what we wanted from everywhere.

You English, always so self important. The human race takes what it wants from anywhere and everywhere it can. It's our nature. But THIS generation of English people should stay out of other countries and leave them alone. When are you guys going to realise this?

6efwptJ.gif

Agreed... maybe I'm wrong, but it seems a very American thing to me. I felt the same way when they celebrated the killing of Osama too. I can appreciate the relief and the sense of justice and even revenge, but I find the joyous-looking celebrations - as if they've just won a sports tournament or something - a bit odd.

nothing better than an idiotic er i mean patriotic yank

I think we can give them the Osama killing!! Celebrate that one all they like!!!!

Back