• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bombs go off at Boston Marathon Finish Line. . .

two more explosion devices found near the scene that didn't go off..should have been alot worse. this is nuts.

At least with it being at the marathon there would have been plenty of first aiders on the scene straight away. I probably haven't worded that very well.

Man on the roof?

7EGoR2B.jpg

Cowardly, pathetic and inhumane.

I only hope the US has a better understanding on how to respond to attacks like this than the last time (9/11). [-o<

Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.
The library bombing occurred about 4:30 p.m. and more than a mile from the marathon.
A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

varying reports i guess

Horrible events.

They've just said on Fox News that they have someone in custody at the hospital. A 'person of interest' who was badly hurt in the explosion. ?

I have to say, I find the way they report things like this pretty distasteful. To be showing the injuried, uploading pictures of them etc so soon after is not nice at all.

Boston Globe reports that about 100 people have been hurt now. Didn't see any mention of how many dead.

If anyone has family over there or is over in boston, I hope you are okay, I know it doesn't do anything at all me saying that but, I hope everyone is okay. I don't understand how attacking a charity event could be justified by anyone.

Back