• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Berbatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, of course. Well - unless he cloned him for the 'Boro game the facts are there. The notion alone of claiming he only told them about leaving 10 days before the end should tell you everything about this PR statement. But only if you want to look for it. Not to mention Keane re-signiing 5 months later

Yes, of course. Well - unless he cloned him for the 'Boro game the facts are there. The notion alone of claiming he only told them about leaving 10 days before the end should tell you everything about this PR statement. But only if you want to look for it. Not to mention Keane re-signiing 5 months later

Keane didnt refuse "to play two games for us, having a detrimental affect on the dressing-room", like Berbatov did.

These are the facts I believe in. I trust Levy as he is Tottenham to the bone. I have no reason to trust or excuse Berbatov. I am behind the stance of THFC 100% on this matter.

Levy's statement on this matter is conclusive as far as Im concerned. Nothing else matters.

Its only conclusive because it suits your agenda. How can he refuse ro play yet feature as a sub? Did Modric also refuse to play last season? Did he also betray the club? Yaaawn

I trust Levy as he is Tottenham to the bone. I have no reason to trust or excuse Berbatov. I am behind the stance of THFC 100% on this matter.

Levy's statement on this matter is conclusive as far as Im concerned. Nothing else matters.

Sure thing. He only found out about Utd's interest 10 days from window close. Yes, well - that's right, I suppose. Its written on the inernet and all that. And Modric must have felt ill that day. Hmmmm.

Sure thing. He only found out about Utd's interest 10 days from window close.

No.

"We'd known for a year that the player wanted out of this club...............with 10 days to go to the end of the window he tells us he wants to leave to go to Manchester United."

I can't believe people are still discussing this

QUESTION: Would Daniel Levy have Berbaflop back at the lane?

ANSWER: No

Move on...........

Arcy, is there any chance that you can discuss this without throwing around disparaging comments about people who hold a different view to you?

That's contradictory at best, sammyspurs. Do you honestly believe he managed to extract that amount from them in 10 days of negotiations considerif Ade took the whole summer. Every man and his dog knew Utd were after him - we even offered him better terms on a new contract - he wanted out since the previous season and DL knew all along - same with Luka today. Will probably go on deadline day for massive pessos and a similar self vindicating statement would emerge to feed the raging masses

That's contradictory at best, sammyspurs. Do you honestly believe he managed to extract that amount from them in 10 days of negotiations considerif Ade took the whole summer. Every man and his dog knew Utd were after him - we even offered him better terms on a new contract - he wanted out since the previous season and DL knew all along - same with Luka today. Will probably go on deadline day for massive pessos and a similar self vindicating statement would emerge to feed the raging masses

I trust Levy as he is Tottenham to the bone. I have no reason to trust or excuse Berbatov. I am behind the stance of THFC 100% on this matter.

copy-pasta.jpg

Sir Alex has said they'll be no more activity in this window... sincerely hope Levy tests his position on this.

He said 'buying' activity only - then mentioned there have been on new developments on Berbatov and Nani. For now.

Where did you hear yours? I was listening into TS and they said no selling either with Richard Keys mentioning Berbs will be going no where

Another striker for United. They HAVE to accept pittance for Berbatov with 1 year left. £5m might be an overestimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back