• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

AVB Press Conference

So there would be two major forces in the beginning

- The Arry crowd

- The pro Chelsea crowd

Brace yourself for a media brick-storm at every opportunity

he also said that he is not interested in Lloris, he said he has enough good keepers at the club (from the moose on talksport)

very interesting

already the media are picking up on the fact that AVB said he put the squad together that won the FA cup and CL last season

OMFG...fudge The Mirror. Utterly ridiculous.

Ahh well, I'm sure AVB doesn't give a brick to be honest. If he wanted to simply hide from Chelsea and let everyone brick all over him, he could have said 'It was all my fault, I'm sorry to the Chelsea fans and players, my bad' but he came out and as Abrahams said on Talksport, it was quite refreshing.

He's actually reframed himself as someone that isn't a failure, and that's the kind of cleverness I was looking for. If he admits all fault (which isn't true) then he is known as a failure. If he reframes himself as a quality coach, said he made some mistakes, but that everyone made mistakes there (which is true) then he basically looks like a quality coach that should be worth listening to.

If the media want to twist his words, I'm sure it won't actually matter. People think for themselves more in the social-media age and know what is really going on.

OMFG...fudge The Mirror. Utterly ridiculous.

Ahh well, I'm sure AVB doesn't give a brick to be honest. If he wanted to simply hide from Chelsea and let everyone brick all over him, he could have said 'It was all my fault, I'm sorry to the Chelsea fans and players, my bad' but he came out and as Abrahams said on Talksport, it was quite refreshing.

He's actually reframed himself as someone that isn't a failure, and that's the kind of cleverness I was looking for. If he admits all fault (which isn't true) then he is known as a failure. If he reframes himself as a quality coach, said he made some mistakes, but that everyone made mistakes there (which is true) then he basically looks like a quality coach that should be worth listening to.

If the media want to twist his words, I'm sure it won't actually matter. People think for themselves more in the social-media age and know what is really going on.

The Mirror, and The sun have an agenda against AVB, thats for sure. No surprise though is it

and i agree with the highlighted part. I thought he handled the Chelsea time very well

he also said that he is not interested in Lloris, he said he has enough good keepers at the club (from the moose on talksport)

very interesting

what's interesting about that? in fact i'd say it was pretty damn obvious to most people that didn't subscribe to the notion that having a keeper that comes off his line and distributes the ball fast is very important in AVB's tactic.

what's interesting about that? in fact i'd say it was pretty damn obvious to most people that didn't subscribe to the notion that having a keeper that comes off his line and distributes the ball fast is very important in AVB's tactic.

It's interesting that we have been touted by large amounts of media and itk to have been bidding for him.

very interesting in the fact that the French media are 100% convinced that we have put in a 12 million pound bid for him, and yet AVB is saying that he is not chasing Lloris

Sound like vocal chord nodules.....

:D

house-md-promo-season-4_06.jpg

It's interesting that we have been touted by large amounts of media and itk to have been bidding for him.

Ah ok fair enough. Sometimes it's better to just look at things from a simplistic viewpoint which luckily i did on this occasion (being on a football forum it's impossible to do it all the time tbh).

Simplistic viewpoint = Yep Brad did well last season and has 1 year left on his contract. Shown no signs of his age catching up on him so give him another year as first choice.

Over thinking viewpoint = Dear me brad will never fit into AVB's sweeper keeper system. It will never work and AVB will bring someone in.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
Villas-Boas: "I’m not sure of Liverpool’s intentions on Andy Carroll but it’s :lol:certainly not a player we are looking for." ‪#thfc‬ ‪#lfc

Ah ok fair enough. Sometimes it's better to just look at things from a simplistic viewpoint which luckily i did on this occasion (being on a football forum it's impossible to do it all the time tbh).

Simplistic viewpoint = Yep Brad did well last season and has 1 year left on his contract. Shown no signs of his age catching up on him so give him another year as first choice.

Over thinking viewpoint = Dear me brad will never fit into AVB's sweeper keeper system. It will never work and AVB will bring someone in.

Basically. Occam's Razor.

Back