• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Atmosphere at WHL

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
The atmosphere against Everton was one of, if not, the best at WHL this season.

The stewards let the Park Lane stand all game, and everybody had a great time.

Even the Paxton got one chant going IIRC!

I love White Hot Lane

;)

#vindicated

Great if they did but why would they go so off the boil after all the fuss made prior to the Chelsea game? Ah..I almost believed you but it was the "Paxton got one chant going" that gave you away. CANT be true!! :)

West Stand Upper.

A rant.

Back in May i went to the Birmingham game and this little brick and his incompetent father were sitting a row up from me. Throughout that game he mimed all of our songs in a stupid fudging voice, but i chose to ignore it seeing as we won.

When i booked today's tickets I did actually consider the fact that this child and his lapdog father may well be in the same section as me, but then i thought there was a very slim chance of them being at the game altogether.

How wrong was i. Not only were they at the game, but they were in my section, and to my luck, sitting next to me!! Not only did he hum throughout the WHOLE game, he asked stupid fudging questions such as: Is Van Der Vaart playing in goal today? Clearly pointing at carlo cudicini. He also mimed all of our songs in his stupid voice again, and he went to the toilet about 6 times...per half.

At half time he came back crying his eyes out because the line to get a burger was too long. And instead of saying "tough, sit down" dad saw fit to tell him they would go at the start of the second half, so convieniently around the 51st minute they got up to get their food, whilst that was happening Luka Modric was released to take a shot, WHICH I fudging MISSED BECAUSE THEY STOOD THERE BLOCKING MY VIEW.

I wont be sitting in the west stand anymore, i think i will go somewhere clam free.

So, if you were sitting in West Upper, row 4 seats 203 and 204, you are a clam, and your son is a clam.

Rant over.

So he knows the words, does not sing false but has a stupid voice, has bladder problems due to prostate cancer and recently lost 80% of his sight after saving a baby from a flaming inferno car wreck, and has a son who's mentAlly handicapped because of his tough birth where the mother died in labor?

So he knows the words, does not sing false but has a stupid voice, has bladder problems due to prostate cancer and recently lost 80% of his sight after saving a baby from a flaming inferno car wreck, and has a son who's mentAlly handicapped because of his tough birth where the mother died in labor?

Poor excuse, im afraid.

I've heard some tall tales in my time, but this takes the biscuit. Somebody singing in the West Stand? A likely story.

I sympathise with your predicament Glenroyid. I too would have been mighty tinkled off if I was sitting beside these two cretins at the match today. It was bad enough looking at us dropping 2 points but the irritating behaviour of these two must really rubbed the salt into your wounds.

These two should be reported and banned from the Lane.

Wait a minute I feel sorry for the kid. We all have to start somewhere, don't we? I bet you were the same when you were younger and he'll experience the same thing when he's older

My dad never use to let me speak unless i was singing. I remember it like it was yesterday... 'dont speak to me...take in the atmosphere son'

Back