• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Apology re: Posting...

I did, the original thread was locked but then 2 mods came in and re-opened it to get their last word in...

Nobody "re-opened" the thread.

As a mod/admin it's almost impossible to see that a thread's become locked whilst browsing it unless you're looking for it. I've posted in a number of threads and realised after the event that it had already been locked.

Nobody "re-opened" the thread.

As a mod/admin it's almost impossible to see that a thread's become locked whilst browsing it unless you're looking for it. I've posted in a number of threads and realised after the event that it had already been locked.

Mods don't get a big grey padlock on the thread, like us Serfs?

I'm not sure how much clearer I have to be Marky.

IT WAS A MISTAKE!

I didnt "re-open" to get "a last word in"...NOT MY STYLE!

If you cannot accept that fact, and if you cannot accept the fact that I publicly apologized about the mistake, if you think I am lying, then it's on you at this point mate. Nothing personal, I'm just saying it as it is.

I did, the original thread was locked but then 2 mods came in and re-opened it to get their last word in...

I received a PM from somebody else, which also questioned my character. Wasn't you mate, obviously. I will be avoiding this person from now on. Unhealthy.

Back