• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Apology re: Posting...

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
Again, and I re-started a thread based on my answer, I apologize for any misunderstanding in the Leon Knight Thread.

I had absolutely no idea that a mod could post in a thread that had been locked, indeed, the fact my response went through meant I assumed it was still open!

I can see that this would cause problems, so again, apologies but this was a clear misunderstanding on my part.

It won't happen again.

Washing Machines actually do last longer with calgon.
Even Beko?
steve.jpg

Actually only read the original thread just now. KingDawson if you were in a nightclub and she came over to you you'd have a bit. Any fella would.

Steff a mod now???? First Jord now steff!! Who next???

Actually only read the original thread just now. KingDawson if you were in a nightclub and she came over to you you'd have a bit. Any fella would.

Steff a mod now???? First Jord now steff!! Who next???

Im thinking me

Id implement some order around these boards

You need the wisdom of Solomon to be a mod. Which explains a lot, Crawley's as old as Soloman and A-Train was cool beyond his years.

You need the wisdom of Solomon to be a mod. Which explains a lot, Crawley's as old as Soloman and A-Train was cool beyond his years.

Crawley does strike me as very very very old not sure about wise though haha

Back